Injectable D-Bol (CDM PHARMACY)

Ive always taken the tabs(GP,QV,&that Russian stuff) in the past .
    I've been out of the gym a few years, & I'm get'n back I to it ! I've
    Located some injectable D-Bol. But I have know idea how often someone
    Would inject ?? every other day? Every 3rd?
    Also never heard of the lab,it's human grade. Came from the hospital !
    It says CDM Pharmacy ? Anyone ever heard of them?

HOPPIN HARLEY

I too have a inj. dbol question ,I don't take orals only inj. cuz my liver enzymes are elevated frequently. I've read that inj. dbol will do the same damage as orals ,which makes no sense to me . I thought the alpha 17 ,whatever that is they put in d-bol so it survives the 1st pass thru the liver, is what caused damage. If you are inj. it ,wouldnt it go directly into the blood stream? I know it still has to pass thru the liver but enough to cause damage. I did d-bol back in the 80's and would love to do a cycle with bol in it.

Guest Guest

u would have to inject twice a day.. thats why people opt for the pills

Quote Originally Posted by HOPPIN HARLEY View Post
    Ive always taken the tabs(GP,QV,&that Russian stuff) in the past .
    I've been out of the gym a few years, & I'm get'n back I to it ! I've
    Located some injectable D-Bol. But I have know idea how often someone
    Would inject ?? every other day? Every 3rd?
    Also never heard of the lab,it's human grade. Came from the hospital !
    It says CDM Pharmacy ? Anyone ever heard of them?

HOPPIN HARLEY

If it's thru a pharmacy, any pharmacy, I don't think you have to worry. Pharmacies have to provide medications that are FDA approved and are of excellent quality, this is what I've been told. I didn't know, however, that Dbol was available from a pharmacy, probably because my Dr would never in a million years prescribe it! I've gotten it online for nearly 2 years & I inject 200-250mg/ml twice a week in combination with Test-cypionate 200-250mg/ml twice/week. For each, the strength 200 or 250mg/ml depends on what my supplier has available.

For me, and for simplicity's sake as I keep my injection frequency in my iPhone calendar, I inject both of them on Sundays & Thursdays. Any way you want to do it is up to you, but in a week it has to be 3 days & 4 days apart. Works out just great and I always know that those 2 days are injection days.

Quote Originally Posted by delcapone View Post
    I too have a inj. dbol question ,I don't take orals only inj. cuz my liver enzymes are elevated frequently. I've read that inj. dbol will do the same damage as orals ,which makes no sense to me . I thought the alpha 17 ,whatever that is they put in d-bol so it survives the 1st pass thru the liver, is what caused damage. If you are inj. it ,wouldnt it go directly into the blood stream? I know it still has to pass thru the liver but enough to cause damage. I did d-bol back in the 80's and would love to do a cycle with bol in it.
    Everything I've ever read about steroids has said that testosterone (cypionate which is most commonly used here in the US, or enanthate which is most commonly used in Europe although they are nearly exactly the same) & Deca are the 2 MOST popular steroids of all, & have been for decades. Deca has been around since the 1962 when Organon was the first producer. It contains the active hormone Nandrolone with the Decanoate ester. The Nandrolone hormone is highly anabolic and produces very few side effects when used in reasonable doses. It was used by the earliest bodybuilders using steroids in the '60's along with testosterone. Deca has a long half-life as do cypionate & enanthate. D-bol is also used in place of Deca, but it has a much shorter half-life & has to be taken more often. I tried D-bol and took it orally, & was told to take a dose that was dangerously too high & would likely cause serious liver problems; I also read that D-bol orally had a tendency to cause liver problems; so I returned Deca. My results with Test and Deca have been awesome provided my diet included 1.5 to 2 times my body weight in protein/day along with a balanced diet. Drinking lots of water is also suggested. Some say 1 gallon/day!

I inject 200-250mg/ml cypionate twice/week & 200-250mg/ml Deca twice/week. Whether 200 or 250mg/ml depends of availability. I like to inject both on Sundays & Thursdays. That's my preference since my workout schedule starts on Mondays, I take Thurs off, & workout Fri-Sat & rest Sunday. That's my program, it works for me.

I love this article: http://www.decadurabolinsteroids.com It's fantastic & very thorough.

There's another helpful article about Deca on the Napsgear site: https://www.1napsgear.org/injectable...ecanoate-p2993 I copied/pasted the article into a Word document for my reference.

Wikipedia also has a good, thorough article on nandrolone decanoate (Deca-Durabolin), here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nandrolone The article says that "The lack of alkylation on the 17α-carbon drastically reduces the drug's liver toxicity." I've never heard of Deca causing liver damage.

Also, go here: http://www.anabolic-bible.org/Profil...deca_durabolin for the most thorough article on Deca I've ever seen. As I read it, I saw nothing about any liver damage possibilities.

From many articles I've read about Deca & its side-effects, I've never seen anything about liver damage.

This website, JuicedMuscle, is a great one for information about bodybuilding and steroid & supplement use. The NUMBER ONE THING they stress is education and research by the individual to learn all you can about this stuff. Use the web, do searches on steroids & supplements and anything you want to learn about. It's YOUR body and YOUR health and each of us is responsible for our own health & well-being. YOU are responsible, NOT your doctors. They are tools we use for our health but there are bad doctors like there are bad mechanics, and doctors are mechanics who work on our bodies like mechanics work on cars. You have to be the quarterback for your own well-being. Take the advice of doctors but never be afraid to research and read and to question. Doctors are not infallible!

Good luck!
    Last edited by Skibuck; 05-26-2015 at 11:37 PM.

I think this is against the rules bro haha. ^^^^

Ran methandienoneby radja, I was not happy with pinning twice a day.