Accordo RX Test P NPP stack Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accordo RX Test P NPP stack Review

I am using the GP test P as a baseline. I used this 200 mg every other day with 100 mg npp. I ran this 10 weeks followed by test only for 2 weeks. I would say value is a 10 this was just as good as GP and cheaper. Delivery was amazing I actually had an amazon order take longer. What I liked about product. It was steady muscle gains and steady fat loss. Good sex drive, not over the top but good. Kinda funny during this cycle I got sick gains in legs, biceps and shoulders. Squats went from 365 for 4-6 to 410 for 10, after cycle I am holding 405 for 5-6. Incline concentration curls went from 45 for 10 to 70 for 6 I have held onto 60 for 5. Shoulder presses went from 80 for 10 to 100 for 8 holding on 90 for 8. Shoulder raises one arm went from 40-8 to 60 for 5. My weight started at 218 went to 235 and my waist kept getting smaller. After cycle I dropped about 10 pounds of water right away. BF went from 18 to 13 after water drop.
    Other thoughts energy levels were good but the best was the recovery, I had a hell of a time sexually recovering from my gp test p mast cycle and actually never regained my sex drive until I started this cycle. On this cycle(I use HCG duringand clomid after both times) my sex drive and energy levels came back in about 5 weeks. There was a period between weeks 3 and 5 where I had to will myself to lift.

Negatives eod injecting is painful sometimes and some bottles had more pain then others but your going to get this with anything and was no different then the gp. I thought NPP would give me more massive strength gains in the chest area but there were some factors going on with a rotator that might have affected that.

Also my joints eventually felt great and have stayed feeling good.

Again I wish I had found naps sooner than a year and a half ago. I will continue to use only them.

Any questions I will follow up.
    OSUBEAVERS
    Last edited by OSUBEAVERS; 05-22-2012, 07:20 PM.

Yea prop is known to be a painful pin... I also love the combo tho ran it last year npp is great stuff.. whats ur next cycle plan

Comment

Trying to test some of the new blends out but not counting on it. I think I will run just test p 200 mgs eod or maybe 300 mg. I really love test p. I want to get a feel for how it is by itself. Wish I reacted to tren like other people do and I would stack that.

Comment

Blue any suggestions? Goal is to go from the 12& I am at down to 8% by gaining some muscle and losing some fat. Funny thing is I will probably make it there through diet anyhow but man its alot slower lol. Let me know what you would run.

Comment

Very nice man!
          Npp is very under rated IMO. I ran the GP npp a while back and was super impressed.
          Good to see some solid feedback on accordo.

Comment

300mg of Test Prop EOD is a lot of Test. Prop can be a bit painful. I would recommend mixing it with some Deca/NPP to relieve some of that pain. You mentioned you tried Tren but didnt work for you - Did you try Tren Ace or E? What brand? How much did you take?

PM me if you have any questions
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Tren ace all home brews from fina. Yeah that is alot of test huh lol.

Comment

nice review brother, thanks for the feedback !

Comment

Working...
                X