sciatic nerve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sciatic nerve

I think i injected too close to my sciatic nerve last night. Woke up this morning with a horrible pain in my lower back/upper ass cheek on the same side as i pinned. Is this normal and why does it hurt so bad? Is it just the oil being "new" around the nerve?

If it feels like someone hit you square in the ass with a baseball bat, you have riled up the sciatic nerve. I had sciatic pain and it will last awhile. Usually 2-3 weeks. At times it will feel like you want to drag your leg. Make sure you stay upper and outer on the ass cheek.
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

if its sciatic idk? doubtful BUT

there is a lot of nerves that run all over and if you inject even next to any nerve it can cause a lot of pain. only thing you can do it ride it out and wait for it to absorb. its hurts like a MOFO ive had it before. think I touched a nerve in my arm once and couldnt move it for like two weeks swollen and horrible pain.

Comment

if you directly hit the nerve trust me you would know...sounds like you got too close and the pressure from the oil is giving you the problem...i posted a vid a while back on injecting glutes and they show you a trick to make sure you stay far from any danger http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...ion-for-glutes
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
          if you directly hit the nerve trust me you would know...sounds like you got too close and the pressure from the oil is giving you the problem...i posted a vid a while back on injecting glutes and they show you a trick to make sure you stay far from any danger http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...ion-for-glutes
          haha yea i know i didnt hit it but i think i did get too close. first time this has happened to me in 2 cycles and was in a little more pain than normal but its fine now.

Comment

Working...
          X