Nap ECA Stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nap ECA Stack?

Will we ever see an ECA stack from naps, I really feel its past due already. I can't seem to find any legit source for it anywhere. If anyone knows a source can you please pm me. I just got my clen / t3 and I would really like some E.

I find it crazy to stack both, weight loss isn't achieved through these products, they are simply an help. You'll get yourself a heart attack.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Dunno if we'll ever see it but it would be a pretty cool concept. kinda like an andromix but in pill form if that would be possible. all in one type of thing as an eca

Comment

mort, if you are in the states, just go down to the drugstore and get some bronkaid or primatene tablets. They are legit sources of ephedrine and not all that expensive. Get some cheap ass caffeine pills and voila! Throw in an aspirin if you like. xamo is right though, you don't want to run clen and eph at the same time if that was the plan.

Comment

It'd be something nice to throw in the cart, but you could kitchen sink it with store bought supps.

Comment

yea eca and clen at the same time is alittle over kill bro.. one or the other +t3 is more then enough

Comment

Just to let you guys know, I'm not planing on clen/t3/ECA.... It's more like clen/t3 2 weeks on and during the 2 weeks off I'll use ECA stack to replace the aid me. I know that burning fat starts in the kitchen that why im down to about 1500 cal and 250g of protein/ day. However it's really hard to stay away from most foods. Also It's not easy come easy go, its more like really hard it comes and really easy it goes. Im on my third week now and im looking pretty shredded. My cycle is sust 500mg/wk tren a 100mg/EOD weeks 1-12 and weeks 12-20 will be clen/t3 and sust at 500mg/wk (2 weeks on 2 weeks off for clen and t3 started at 12.5mcg day 1(half a pill) and up it to 75mcg I up it in incriminates of 12.5 then on week 20 I will taper off the t3 down to 8.3mcg ). This is def my favorite cycle so far Im also using armidex for pct @ a half a pill everyday started week 12 plan on finishing week 25, I HAVE USED HCG in the past but I don't think I need it since I've never had any gyno at all... could be cause I'm naturally a pretty skinny dude.

Comment

1500 is too low.. imo you should do some more research on proper dieting for fatloss. They have some good articles over at bodybuilding.com
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by powerhouse View Post
                  yea eca and clen at the same time is alittle over kill bro.. one or the other +t3 is more then enough
                  No doubt!
                  GP Clen at 120mcg ed spun me out. I couldn't imagine adding eca into the mix. Your heart would hate you lol

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                    1500 is too low.. imo you should do some more research on proper dieting for fatloss. They have some good articles over at bodybuilding.com

I said about 1500, which is what I try to keep it at but more realistically its probably about 2000 on average. I've been following mike and mimi's diet it's pretty black and white (google it and check it out) which has taken me from 12% BF to 8% now and on my 3rd week of clen/t3 so im not on clen atm just yohimbe hcl and taurine til monday hopefully when i'm done with this in 4 more weeks I'll be down closer to 4%bf. I'm always hot with this t3, and expecting the eph in the mail in two more weeks.

Comment

eca.clen/t3

I ran all 3 a while back...prob no the best idea but whatev...lost 15 lbs in 2.5 weeks, but also lost a lot of strenght and prob a good amoutn of muscle, i dont think i ate enough...becasue of that i wish i didnt do it cuz it took me a good 6 months to get everything back...but beside that i didnt really have any sodes, i just felt amped and ready to go all the time

Comment

Ya im almost done with it now had no sides at all. Besides for anyone looking to do this stack my advise would be to take the ephedrine 3-4 hours before your workout or sometime after. I feel really out of breath and exhausted after sets if I take the ephedrine 1 hour or prior to a workout. Then clen however I take 2 pill at 8 am and 1 pill at about lunch time. With my diet in check I see muscles in my core i didnt know existed.

Comment

Working...
                        X