Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do all these new products..injectable orals stack up to reg orals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do all these new products..injectable orals stack up to reg orals?

injectable dbol and var??i assumimg the injectionable versions are stronge?r.. give less sides? anyone got first hand experience with these in injectable form?

what is the dosage scedule like?

Nobody here every used injectable dbol or var before ? looks like its going to be a fun ride experimenting for lots of us lol

Comment

iv used injectable dbol a long time ago, the gains dont compare to good tabs..the strength gains were good. i also hated that mg for mg i got better results from oral dbol....last thing i hated was the constant injections, it is so much easier for me to just take the tabs...i dont think its a bad thing if its added w/ the TNE or something else, but as a single compund i dont see much use in it when you can get the orals
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

The inj. var is going to be very nice!!
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
          iv used injectable dbol a long time ago, the gains dont compare to good tabs..the strength gains were good. i also hated that mg for mg i got better results from oral dbol....last thing i hated was the constant injections, it is so much easier for me to just take the tabs...i dont think its a bad thing if its added w/ the TNE or something else, but as a single compund i dont see much use in it when you can get the orals
          i did some research and i have come across people saying it inj stuff was much more potent, to people saying it was the same shyt.This is the 1st i have seen someone say the inj version was actually less potent.Did you maybe use a shitty lab? just curious here

anyways i deff would like to see some feedback on the naps stuff, never the less

Comment

no it was good...just didnt do much for me. like i said mg for mg i get better results from tabs...i try to use as little as possible with maximum benefit and i found the injectable wasnt worth it. my strength gains were similar but the size gains were/are better with the oral...i even used different versions of the liquid based, and results for me were similar...all i can tell you is give it a try. i do think the version TNE/dbol looks promising
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
              no it was good...just didnt do much for me. like i said mg for mg i get better results from tabs...i try to use as little as possible with maximum benefit and i found the injectable wasnt worth it. my strength gains were similar but the size gains were/are better with the oral...i even used different versions of the liquid based, and results for me were similar...all i can tell you is give it a try. i do think the version TNE/dbol looks promising
              thanks for the feedback bro.. much appreciated

Comment

Working...
              X