Gp mhn??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp mhn??

Anyone have any reviews or input for GP MHN? I'm thinking about using this at the end of my cycle for 6 weeks @ 20mg. It says it is not a progestrone but do you have to worry about it? I'll be taking my usual AI during cycle but nothing for progestrone. Was just wondering if something is needed for progestrone while taking this?

Any feedback on how people liked it or their results etc would be much appreciated. Thanks

i found side effects to be very mild. in fact, i felt no negative sides on 4 tabs a day. i ran it several wks at that dose...cant remember exactly. the closest thing i'd compare it to is winny. it gave me an exceptionally hard and dense feeling to the muscle. i may have gotten CNS stimulation like mentioned on the naps site, but its hard to say. i just just started a new job at the time and was very busy.

overall, i liked it and would use it again, probably at that same dose, 4 tabs a day
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Best oral out there imo. Very anabolic. 20mg a day is the bomb. But I like to dose my orals lower for longer periods of time. 10 - 15 mg a day for 8 weeks is enough with this.

I've also been bridging on 1 tab a day 5mg first thing in the morning.. and its worked great I've kept gaining.. recovered fine been 6 weeks or so and I'm feeling back on track naturally.

Comment

^^^ i have hear alot of great reviews on this stuff for awhile..before naps carried it also.. need to give it a run soon

Comment

Sounds like its worth a go. But boy o boy would I like to try cheque drops and ment

Comment

Killer reviews!
            It's on my short list of orals for my next cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
              Sounds like its worth a go. But boy o boy would I like to try cheque drops and ment
              so much of a selection by gp..its like a kid in a candy shop! lol

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                i found side effects to be very mild. in fact, i felt no negative sides on 4 tabs a day. i ran it several wks at that dose...cant remember exactly. the closest thing i'd compare it to is winny. it gave me an exceptionally hard and dense feeling to the muscle. i may have gotten CNS stimulation like mentioned on the naps site, but its hard to say. i just just started a new job at the time and was very busy.

overall, i liked it and would use it again, probably at that same dose, 4 tabs a day
                Back in its legal day, without other gear in my system I've ran it at as high as 40-50 mgs ed. With just test in your system I'm sure you could cut it in half and find it effective. I just purchased some of GP's MHN to run with their new blends...Love the stuff. Super mild but it hardened me up greatly with no joint distress. I do not recall any progesterone issues, and I am vunerable to those with tren... The OH group really helps this product in my experience...

Comment

Working...
                X