Kid in a candy store!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid in a candy store!

Dose anyone else's get like me when there gear shows up? I mean I'm way to excited! Lol but then again why wouldn't I be? It's comparable to when I take my 3 boys to Walmart an we walk by the toys or candy. Maybe next time I'll be more understanding an buy them what they want. Lmao

i cant wait myself.........i ordered qdl's cut stack

Comment

I don't, to me it's serious stuff and no toy, as it can either fuck my body and life up or make it better. When I get my stuff I'm just relieved that I received what I paid for and that my investment will pay off.
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Wow ur a pretty unhappy guy. What's the point of doing something that ur not happy about? I take it serious as well, hence all the blood tests and research.

Comment

Not unhappy, it's just serious business... and I'm only happy while with my gf or at the gym haha
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Honestly I'm normally a pretty grumpy guy. My girl, kids, an defiantly the gym cheers me up. I've got a pretty stressful job dealing with insurance adjusters an ignorant people.

Comment

hey well we are all like a family at jm. it is exciting for something to work out, and its also very serious. the excitement comes from the doubt. i try to stay in a point between happy/unhappy. i am nervous at the moment about if my cycle will go as planned or if ill fuc up and put an air bubble in my blood and die..but its easy to just stay concentrated and do it right. no room for failure, right?

Comment

You said it all brother

Comment

Working...
                X