test base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test base

Has any one run test base .I'm looking to run it with SD 40 mgs a day deca 250 .5 cc twice a week and pct .5 anastrozole a day from day one and 10 days after cycle end .

what's your stats? diet plan? and cycle history?

Comment

i'm at 286lbs 6'5 and have 5 cycles under my belt i was looking at test base but never run it like to know how to run base with sd .

Comment

No but I hear it works great. Just a lil harsh

Comment

Today was my second day of Test Base. GP's TNE. I'm doing .75mg per day. I didn't feel anything as of yet. Muscles seemed to get a little bit more sore while lifting than usual. Also I have the taste of it in my mouth all day. Oil is nice, goes in real smooth. Maybe I should be doing a full 1mg per day. This being run along with Test Cyp and tren E. Hopefully I will feel it in the days to come.
          sigpic

Comment

Pauliuch keep me up on you prog bro i like to run this with superdrol i heard it rocks you up to keep the size

kool brother till then

Comment

Hey BIGE, today is day 4 on Test Base. I don't feel any strength increase as of yet but my pumps are starting to really make my muscles sore. Reminds me of when I first feel DBol. ED injects is new for me. I can't only go into thighs as usual. Did delts and glutes for first time this week.
              sigpic

Comment

kool brother keep it up .
                sounds good ed injects get better after a while just keep rocking on bro keep info up later .

BIGE

Comment

Working...
                X