No announcement yet.

3rd cycle help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea that cycle is perfect. I don't know how sensitive you are to gyno though, but take Aromasin and Caber. Aromasin will be for the test...caber will be for the Phenyl. If you are not prone to gyno, you could probably get away with not using Aromasin because of the properties of Winny. I would take it anyway because it does SO MUCH more than just reduces estrogen. The only thing about it is this: You will have to do EoD at the least. I know two injections per week is ideal for you. Give me half an hour, and I'll come up with a cycle that will require less injections.

Comment

i was thinking 12.5mg aromasin eod. im on .5mg adex e3d now with little to no sides so i wouldnt say im too prone. i dont have a problem doing eod pins bro. i guess its just part of the game we play. ill just have to suck it up and deal with it. plus it'll get me ready for the test p/mast/tren a cycle a few months later.

Comment

Since your body responds well to Cypionate, lets incorporate that instead of Enanthate. Small difference between the two...not as noticeable as Prop vs Cypionate or Cypionate vs Undecylenate.

Weeks 1-10: Test C@750mg/wk
        Weeks 1-10: Tren Enanthate@400mg/wk
        Weeks 5-10: Winny@50mg/day
        Weeks 5-10: Liv-52 (3 tabs daily)
        Weeks 1-10: Aromasin@12.5mg/day
        Weeks 1-10: Dostinex@.5mg/wk
        Weeks 11 & 12: Nothing
        Post Cycle Therapy
        Week 1: Clomid@50mg/day & Proviron@50mg/day
        Week 2: Clomid@50mg/day & Proviron@50mg/day
        Week 3: Clomid@50mg/day & Proviron@50mg/day
        Week 4: Clomid@50mg/day & Proviron@50mg/day

About this PCT:

Some people won't use Nolvadex in a cycle where they used a Nandrolone. I use nolva/clomid for any cycle...as long as I wait long enough for the esters to clear. So, I don't know if you are one of those people. That's why I incorporated an oral steroid (Proviron) that is VERY MILD on your liver, and it increases your testosterone w/o causing you to be shut down because it's a relatively low dose. It's perfect for PCT and also a bridge between cycles.

About Cabaser and Aromasin
        Dostinex is used to fight against progesterone. Progesterone will be produced by Nandrolones. You need to take 1 tablet (.25mg) twice a week. That's it. Aromasin will be used to fight against estrogen, which will be caused by testosterone . You don't wanna use too much of Armomasin. If you use too much, you will cause your estrogen levels to get extremely low, which will cause numerous problems. You don't want that. They key is to find your sweet spot.

About the compounds

Both Test and Tren are both moderate dosages. The Winny; however, is more on the low side, but you'll still see the effects. It's just that, the higher the dose, the more problems you will have with your joints. Of course you will get better results from winny@100mg for six weeks instead of 50mg, but again, your joints will suffer.
        I know you haven't taken tren ace yet. I can understand if you don't want to go with the enanthate version. Again, people will say, if you never done tren before, do ace because if the side effects become too much for you, you won't have to deal with them for two weeks like you will with Tren E. But check this out: If you are prone to sides, you're going to get them; however, a lot of sides come from not having stable blood levels of the compound being administered. Technically, Tren E will cause better stability opposed to Tren Ace EoD; therefore, the probability of side effects will diminish. You will be VERY pleased with Test/Tren/Winny stack. It's just AWESOME! Make sure you have a diet that allows you to cut, because believe it or not, I can bulk with all three of these compounds...the same stack. I can GAIN a lot of weight with the compounds I just mentioned, so remember, your diet determines your cycle! Make sure you train hard and rest. I can't stress that enough.

Comment

wow. now you've given me something to think about vul. my head is spinning with the different options. why such high test doses though? im on 600/week right now and seeing nice gains in week 3!!! remember, i am trying to do a slight bulk with a hardener at the end to make the gains pop. i will eventually get around to using tren but im not too sure if its what i'll need this time around. i would love for someone else to chime in and let me know what they think or convince me to go one way or the other. i will keep bumping this thread daily until i decide on what to go with if thats what i have to do to get peoples input so if youre reading this, help a brother out a little bit

Comment

Okay, let others chime in...the cycle you said earlier:
            "wks 1-10: 150mg test p eod
            wks 1-10: 100mg phenyl eod
            wks 5-10: 50mg winny ed(orals)"

is a sweet stack

Comment

Buuummmppp!

Comment

Nothing else guys? Come on

Comment

ok so this is more than likely what my cycle will look like...

wks 1-10: 150mg test p eod
                  wks 1-10: 100mg phenyl eod
                  wks 5-10: 50mg winny ed (orals)
                  wks 5-10: 40mg anavar ed
                  wks 1-10: 12.5mg aromasin e3d (will go to eod if sides become a problem)
                  wks 1-10: .5mg dostinex/wk
                  wk 11: nothing
                  wks 12-15: nolva 40/20/20/10 & clomid 50mg ed
                  xela1988
                  Banned
                  Last edited by xela1988; 05-11-2012, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Aww, that sucks no1 is chiming in. Lol, start a new thread.

Comment

yea this place has been fucking dead for the last couple weeks. oh well. what do you think about that last post i made?

Comment

Looks expensive, hehe. I would start the Oxandrolone at the same time you would start the Stanozolol, but you can do it the way you mentioned it. Var isn't a strong oral at all. Your dosages of each compound would be "okay" combined, but Var without Winny at 40mg...you might not notice much from it. I noticed you said "Weeks 11-12: Nothing." You really just need one week opposed to two weeks in this case. You wanna know why? Here's why: You are using shorter esters this time. Orals, Propionates, and Acetates requires one week before PCT starts. Your Enanthates and Cypionates requires two weeks. Your Decanoates and Undecylenates requires you to wait three weeks after your last injection to start up your PCT. Speaking of PCT, I'll add clomid @50mg/day for four weeks. All in all, great cycle!

Comment

Thats good stuff Vulgarity! Great info also. I think you just gave me my next cycle, if I may steal it from you. haha. I appreciate this board so much just because of threads like this. I may be going overboard here but I learn something new everyday. This will be my 4th cycle and still learn. Good stuff brothers. Good luck Xela on that cycle.
                          "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Yea i was thinking that about starting the pct a little earlier than usual but i wasnt too sure. So i will be starting pct on week 12 and adding 50mg clomid ed of pct. And i forgot the var will start in week 5 with the winny.

No 49er u cant do that cycle. Thats going to be the xela cycle haha. Yea dude im pretty pumped about this cycle already and im the middle of one right now with 9 weeks left :P juice monkey
                            xela1988
                            Banned
                            Last edited by xela1988; 05-11-2012, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Now all you need is, what? Tell me what you need to add during the cycle.

Comment

besides support supplements, solid diet, and hard core training, no clue. help a brother out

Comment

Working...
                                X