Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I have to quit taking this AI, people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I have to quit taking this AI, people.

JM,

I have a major problem, and I think it's coming from the AI. Currently, I'm taking 100mg of anadrol and 750mg of Test. I'm taking 12.5mg of Aromasin/day too. I notice a discomfort last week during my chest day. During my bench press, my left shoulder was feeling kind of weird. I never had shoulder problems and bench press is usually my strongest exercise. I use perfect form with each set. It doesn't feel like a tear, but it felt like uncomfortable rubbing. I feel really dry too. Like too dry. I'm running anadrol...the strength is there, but the bloat isn't...it has to be cause of the AI. Is it possible that I dont have any "LUBE" around my joints due to the AI? If so, I'll stop it ASAP. I'm not going to work out at all this week, and I'll start back up on Monday and hit legs. Listen, I went in today to work out chest, and I had to stop. I felt like I was going to injure myself if I kept going. It was PAINFUL. It's fine now. It's fine all the time...just when I was pushing the weight up. I didn't want to chance it. I just racked the bar,went home, and got on this forum. Only thing I can think of is the aromasin. Am I right?

You do realize that AI do dry your joints out right? Just lower the dosing, or simply like anyone else.. start using AIs if you experience sides and notice you must take them... and if you want to stick to AIs then change your dosing
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Figured! Will 6 days be enough to get them back wet?

Comment

yeah lower the dose or spread it out eod. (Aromasin half-life is 24hrs).
        Personally I only take adex when I feel it needed which seems to be once a week.

hopefully it is not a pull or small tear - sometimes when on the juice the intensity + weights go up faster than the small ancillary muscles.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

If I'm noticing this much from an AI, there is no way in hell I'll be able to handle the shoulder joint pain from Tren/Winny. Test/Tren/Winny was going to be my next year cycle. I'm screwed.

Comment

I stay far away from Winny but I love Tren.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

ODB,

I'm just going to stop taking the AI man. I rather have all the estrogen sides than not to be able to bench. How long does it take before I start feeling comfort again? I'm on anadrol. I still have 19 days left on the drol, so that should lube me up quicker, right? It's not a tear. Like, I'm playing with it right now, and it's fine.
              Shadow Shard
              Last edited by Shadow Shard; 05-01-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Just popping...that's it

Comment

not like a dislocated pop but you know what i mean

Comment

if its not an injury u should start feeling good in 3-4days. chomp on the fish oils, Fluids and I love Vit C 1g.
                    also pick up some Taurine (otc-cheap) (helps keep the cells w/fluid).
                    ODB
                    Last edited by ODB; 05-01-2012, 07:37 PM.
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Good thanks man! Lol, I'm about to get SOOOO BLoated now...lmao...Now, I'm going to lose a lot of my gains, Xamo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Shard View Post
                        Good thanks man! Lol, I'm about to get SOOOO BLoated now...lmao...Now, I'm going to lose a lot of my gains, Xamo.
                        if anyone asks about the bloat tell em its a food allergy -

good luck Bra.
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

lmao I'll say that 4real

Comment

You won't lose your gains... I don't see why anyway... many people on here don't use an AI, or rarely yet our gains aren't getting any worse... just give it a try, maybe you'll even be getting better gains as your joints won't be dried out
                            Ain't no use in lookin' down
                            Ain't no discharge on the ground
                            Ain't no use in lookin' back
                            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I'll gain more weight now that I'm going to have a shit load of water rentention....I'm going to lose that no matter what I do...it's water.

Comment

Working...
                              X