I Started My Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 15

I know I said I wouldn't weigh myself, but I was thinking about you guys. If I was reading someone's cycle log, I would want to know how much he is progressing on a week by week basis. On Day 1 of my cycle, I weighed 165 pounds, even. I usually gain an average of 4 pounds a month. This morning, I weighed myself. I was naked and stood on the scale. I put the scale on 165...it didn't move. I went up two pounds (would have been 166 or 167 w/o gear.) The scale still didn't move. I moved it to 170. It didn't move. I moved it to 172, and it was even! I gained 7 pounds!!!! Gained seven pounds in 15 days!!! I am like WHOA! You know how hard that is for me? Seven pounds would take me 2 months to get, and I'm taking an AI everyday! Well, just wanted you guys to know that.

Also, the 5th injection went very smooth. I didn't experience any pain whatsoever. I'm almost finish with my first vial of Test E. I also worked out Legs today. I did Leg Press, Squats, Leg Extension, Leg Curls, Standing Calf Raises, and finished out with Seated calf raises. I hit my target reps with each exercise with "NEW" weight. Since I hit my targets, I'm moving up again in weight next week. Catch you guys later

Comment

I wouldn't get excited if I were you, be excited once you're done with PCT and see if you could maintain your results- good luck
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Day 17

OMG. I had to quit taking aromasin today. I suppressed my estrogen levels too low, and now I have INTENSE joint pain. I can't even work out! Tuesday, I went to the gym, and I only stayed there for 20 min. I stretched for ten minutes and put 135 on the flat bench, and I had pretty bad shoulder discomfort. Then I put my working set on the bar....OMG...I had to rack the weight after two reps. It was intense shoulder joint pain! I couldn't bare it, and I didn't wanna fight through the pain and injure myself, so I took my ass home. I realized what happened with the help of JuicedMuscle. I dropped my estrogen levels TOO LOW. I wastaking 12.5 aromasin/day...now I know that's way too high of a dose for me. I'll discontinue the use and stay away from the gym for the remainder of the week. I'll incorporate the AI once I feel my estrogen levels are back on the rise. I'm going to pick up some Taurine and Vit C supplements, and any other supplements I notice that will help with joints. I'm already taking fish oil, so that's cool. But guys, this pain is no joke. I can 100 percent understand why bodybuilders are lifting light ass weight in the summer. You all see them in the gym. I'm like, damn, is he 4 real? Once everything gets back to normal, I'm going to do half a pill every three days and see how that works for me. I know what to look out for now, so I'll be able to tackle it a lot quicker before it gets out a hand...because, right this second, it's out of hand!

I woke up this morning with pain in my knees, guys! I feel like an old man. Seriously. This would have def. ruin my cycle. I'm glad I now what caused this side effect. I can't wait to get the water retention from the anadrol/test so I can lube up. That's all for now. I'll let you guys now when I've recovered. Now, I'm going to try to go back to sleep.

Comment

Day 19

Quick Update. I can conclude that I have more side effects with an AI than I do with steroids. Since stopping the AI, my joints feel a lot better. I ordered a shoulder brace, and it will be at my door on Tuesday just in case my joints haven't healed 100 percent. I'll be using the brace for the duration of this cycle. It's a nice looking brace that I found online. Besides messed up joints, I didn't have any sex drive what so ever. I was so focused on my dried up joints, that I didn't even notice it. I notice it now, because my sex drive is through the roof. It could be the test no doubt, but it's a drastic increase from a couple of days ago. I truly believe that low estrogen levels will hinder your sex drive because mine was NONEXISTANT....completely 180 degree turn around as of right now. I'm going to start taking aromasin again on Monday, but this time I'm going to do 12.5mg every three days oppose to 12.5mg every day. Well that's it for the update. I really can't wait till Monday. It's going to be an awesome week...I can just feel it!

Comment

Day 23

I'm on 50mg of Anadrol a day now. I take one pill an hour before my work out. I started this yesterday. I didn't have any problems with 100mg/day. This is just part of my anadrol plan. Okay, yesterday, I worked out Back and Biceps and boy my biceps are so stiff today. I had a great work out. I felt a little drained after killing upper back and biceps that I'm going to go back later this week on "Ab" day and hit my lower back. I'm going to do Back Extensions and Deadlifts...that's it. I had a great upper back work out. I hit all my target reps. I hit my target reps with the standing bb curls, which was fantastic! By the time I got to the hammer curls, my biceps were DEAD. I had to drop the weight down just to get enough reps in, but it's all good because, damn...I had a great work out! I also took 12.5mg of aromasin yesterday. I'm going to take the next dose on Thursday unless I notice something out of the norm.

I took my 7th shot of Test E yesterday.(1.5 cc) It went well as always, but this time, it actually bled. I didn't mind though because it made it easier for me to put the band-aid on it.

Today, I worked out Chest and Triceps. Remember that shoulder joint pain? Well, my package came in today, and that brace didn't help, but I also had some tape, and I wrapped the hell out of my shoulder. I hit each of my target reps on Flat, Incline, and Decline, but it was kindof painful. (Shoulder) It wasn't like last week though, which is great. I mean, I did hit my chest good today, just was hurting, but my shoulder is fine now. I went ahead and done all my chest exercises first because of the wraps and brace. I usually alternate, but I didn't this time. My triceps were already pumped by the time I started to work on them. By the time I got to Dips, they were dead. I couldn't do one freakin dip, lol. I can't even flex my triceps right now, and it's been 5 hours since I left the gym. It hurts when I flex it. I straight up killed those tri's. Today's work out would have been awesome if it wasn't for the joint pain though, but hey, I'm thankful that I had a good work out opposed to last week.

I'm getting compliments outside the gym. Even from strangers. I was at my daughter's softball game tonight, and a guy asked me, "Man, how can I get muscles like that?" I told him, "Steroids" I think he thought I was kidding.

All In All
            I'm very pleased thus far with my cycle. I'm making solid, steady gains in strength and body recomposition. Only thing I would have changed so far would be the AI. The AI cost me a week and not only that, no telling how many more painful chest days I'm going to have. Next time, I'm going to wait till my estrogen levels raise before incorporating an AI OR I'm going to just do 12.5mg on the days I do my injections.

Side Effects
            Increased Sex Drive
            Oily Skin
            Irritable
            Shadow Shard
            Last edited by Shadow Shard; 05-09-2012, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Hey bro i saw your post the other day when u left the gym adter 2 reps and i wanted to reply but i got side tracked an never got back to it. Try liquid glucosamine by HPF. I have 4 bottles on deck for when i start winny in a few weeks and that shit was recommended for the joint pain associated with winny so maybe it will help you too. Even if youre not hurting you could still be doing some damage and with the strength gains, your ligaments and tendons wont be able to keep up so it might still be something worth looking into even if youre not hurting any more

On another note, maybe go 12.5mg e3d of aro. I know it doesnt look like it would make much of a difference but it will give your plasma levels a better chance to become more stable before you dose again
              xela1988
              Banned
              Last edited by xela1988; 05-09-2012, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Liquid Glucosamine..hmmm...I like what I'm reading about this stuff. I'll go by gnc and pick me up some. How long does it take for you to notice the effects? Thanks man!

Yea, I'm going to take your advice and do aromasin every three days at 12.5mg. Do you know what I think? I think by me taking 12.5mg/day at the start of the cycle diminished my estrogen levels before the gear raised my test levels. Does that make any sense? Aromasin started doing it's job before the steroids started doing their job, and since I didn't have a high level of estrogen to start with, it was a bit too much on my body. Does that make any sense?

Comment

They are supplements.. it'll take days, weeks for you to get the effects from it, just be consistent.
                  Ain't no use in lookin' down
                  Ain't no discharge on the ground
                  Ain't no use in lookin' back
                  'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                  Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                  'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Shard View Post
                    Liquid Glucosamine..hmmm...I like what I'm reading about this stuff. I'll go by gnc and pick me up some. How long does it take for you to notice the effects? Thanks man!

Yea, I'm going to take your advice and do aromasin every three days at 12.5mg. Do you know what I think? I think by me taking 12.5mg/day at the start of the cycle diminished my estrogen levels before the gear raised my test levels. Does that make any sense? Aromasin started doing it's job before the steroids started doing their job, and since I didn't have a high level of estrogen to start with, it was a bit too much on my body. Does that make any sense?
                    Makes sense - alot of guys on TRT or HRT have problems with estrogen "crashing".
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Mmm since its liquid its absorbed into the bloodstream faster so i would say a few days tops before you feel the full effects. Take it first thing in the am with breakfast to help with absorption

Comment

Week 4 Recap

I worked out chest this past Tuesday. It was painful, but I got the job done. My chest was sore for a few days, which was great! Next week, when I work out my chest, I'm going to use DB instead of BB to decrease shoulder joint pain. I'm taking Liquid Glucosamine, so this will help a bit. Xela1988 introduced the joint supplement to me, and I really appreciate it man.

I worked out my lower back last night with my calves, and let me tell you guys something. The pump was AMAZING and kind of painful at the same time. I had to wear my belt for an hour after my work out because of the pump. Calves were pumped after the first exercise . Wasn't pumped like my lower back though. Matter of fact, I never experienced a pump like that before...not even with Dbol. The funny thing about it is this: I only did deadlifts and back extensions....LMAO, that's it!

Let me tell you guys about my injection this week. I took an injection on Monday into my right glute, and let me tell ya...I was able to work out my legs on Wednesday! Usually, two days after injection=discomfort, but not this week. I hope it's the same for next week because I enjoy working out my legs in the middle of the week. I went up on every single exercise AGAIN this week. Leg Press, Squats, Leg Extensions, and Leg Curls all went up, and I hit my target reps with great form! I've been hitting my target reps with Chest, Triceps, Legs, Back, and Shoulders since week one! When I say I hit my target reps, that means, I hit ten reps for my third and final set. If by some chance I didn't hit 10 reps (even if it was 9), I will repeat the same work load the next week until I hit 10 reps. Usually, it takes two weeks before I can move up in weight, but not now. Only thing that's taking time to move up in weight are my biceps, but than again, they moved up too...just not every week.

Today's work out went very well. I worked out my shoulders. My shoulder joint didn't hurt at all. I did Shoulder Press, Rear Deltoid Machine, Side Raises, Front Raises, and Shrugs. I was shocked that my shoulder joint wasn't bothering me. Kind of weird, but I won't complain! I hit my target reps for each exercise ...even for the DB Shoulder Press, which was awesome!

This coming up week will be my last week on Anadrol. I enjoyed anadrol to the fullest. I didn't experience any bad Side Effects and SOOOOO many positve effects with this oral. I will let you guys know the whole 411 on my experience with Anadrol after this next week.

Oh yea, guys, I made an order today from our source. This order will be for my all out bulk cycle this fall. I'll let you guys know when I received my goodies. Also, I weighed myself today without any clothes on. The scale read 179 pounds. W00T W00T!!! That's 14 pounds in 27 days. Not bad at all my friends. Well that's it for now...c-ya later JM!

Comment

Anadrol Experience

The brand of the Anadrol I used in this cycle is GP. Today was my last day of Anadrol. Damnit! I have 52 tabs left over. I can go on for more weeks, but I have to stick to the plan. I really love this stuff. Anadrol+Test is like..."AMAZING", yet...simple. My "WEIGHT" gain slowed down a bit. I'm sitting at 180. I started at 165 five weeks ago. The strength gains; however, are still improving! It's like....I can't even describe it. I feel like I can add 20 more pounds for ten reps on my last working set, lol. I'm going to go in detail and describe my strength gains. Keep in mind, I average 10 pounds of "NEW" weight in 2-3 weeks. Not now. JM, I'm adding ten pounds to most of my lifts each week. If I don't hit ten reps, I keep the work out load the same. I only move up ten pounds if I hit ten reps with it; however! If I work out with DBs, I add 5 pounds. So, if I was working with 65lb DB and hit ten reps on my last set, I move up to 70 opposed to 75 next week. Also, some exercises are based on plates. So, if you see a pretty high increase, it's because of that. Okay, here goes:

Bench Press: +20 (Shoulder Joint pain due to AI caused me to miss a week...and did DBs the following weeks...so this is just with the BB)
                          Incline Bench: +20
                          Decline Bench: +20
                          Leg Press: +72
                          Squats: +40
                          Leg Extensions: +60
                          Leg Curls: +30
                          Calf Machine: +72
                          Seated Calves: +50
                          DB Rows: +15
                          Vertical Rows: +45
                          LAT Machine: +20
                          Deadlifts: +30
                          Back Extensions:+45
                          DB Military Press: +15
                          Rear Deltoid Machine:+45
                          DB Shrugs:+15
                          BB Curls: +10
                          Seated Curls: +10
                          Hammer Curls: +5
                          DB Extensions: +10
                          Tricep Pull Downs: +15
                          Tricep Machine: +30

I also do ABs, Front Raises, Side Raises, Wide Grip Pull Ups, Pull Ups, and Dips

As you can see...Anadrol does a lot for me. Like I couldn't have increased my weight without it. I was stuck prior to my cycle. Like I said, I stay stuck at the weight for like 3 weeks. 1st new week-get like 7 reps...2nd: 9 reps...3rd Week...10 reps...then it repeat itself with new weight. Biceps were the only muscle group that really didn't get an increase every week, but it takes a month before I can reach new weight with them anyway.

Lets talk about side effects.
                          Oily skin: Yes, but I didn't break out. I usually have like a pimple or two at one time anyway, so I didn't break out at all..just only skin, which is understandable.
                          Lost Sex Drive: Negative. I did lose my sex drive, but it wasn't due to Anadrol. It was due to Aromasin. I was taking too much, and it caused my estrogen levels to get too low, so once I got the schedule down, my sex drive was up.
                          Aggression: Yes, I became quite irritable, but not mean...just kindof impatient.
                          Bloat: Not noticeably. I look great! I'm not seeing any bloat in my face...no moonface here
                          Lethargic: Hmm, I slept a lot, but after I wake up, I feel great! I sleep without waking up in the middle of the night. I also take a nap during the day, but I tell you this: It seemed like if I didn't work out after I take my dose, I get sleepy.
                          Hair Lose: None, but my mom's father is not bald.
                          Gyno: None, but I'm taking an AI.
                          Liver Pains: None, but I'm taking Liv-52 three times daily
                          Appetite Suppression: Actually, it's the opposite...even when I went up to 100mg/day. My appetite was stimulated. Before cycle, I ate when I wasn't hungry. It seems like every two hours after I eat, it's like eating for the first time again.

To be honest, the side effects that I heard are WAAAAAAYYYYYY blown out of proportion. I guess it's for people who are "PRONE" to sides, because, really...this stuff isn't harsh at all, and I'm 100 percent going to use it again in my NEXT (NOT FUTURE), but next cycle. The synergy with this DHT and Test is like...hmm...anavar and creatine. Anadrol and Test is like... beautiful

Personally, For Me
                          Negative Side Effects: 2/10
                          Strength Gains: 9/10
                          Weight Gain: 8/10
                          Ability To Keep Gains: We'll find out

Comment

Day 57

I notice my GP Test E in full swing on Week 6. I'm sure it kicked before then, but after dropping Anadrol, my weight dropped a bit, not too much. I made sure I stayed away from the scales after I saw the initial drop because I didn't want my head to become clouded. My strength stayed the same for a week or so. Meaning, I didn't drop strength, but I didn't add any strength. The week by week strength increase stalled. But on week 7, my strength boost back up to where it was with anadrol. Week 8, same thing. I weighed myself last night, and I'm at 183, which is 3 pounds heavier than I was the last day I took Anadrol As of right now, I'm +18, W00T W00T! I'm not having any gyno or water retention.

I'm changing things up, JM. I'm extending this cycle. My last injection of Test E will be August 16th. I'm going to get back on Anadrol and do the same protocol as before. I'll start back with Anadrol on July 23rd. My last dose of anadrol will be August 26th, which is exactly one week AFTER I stop my Test E. So basically, it looks like this:

Weeks 1-5: Anadrol
                            Weeks 1-18: Test E
                            Weeks 15-19: Anadrol

I'm starting PCT two weeks after Test and one week after oral.

BTW, I'm getting notice every time I leave the house, not even at the gym, but at Walmart, lol...with a shirt on! Before cycle, I would only be notice if my shirt was off, but now, I look good in a shirt!

Oh yea! You guys remember that order I made, well...AGAIN, our source didn't let me down...I received that order like two weeks ago. Thanks again source!

Catch you guys later

Comment

Shadow,

Start back taking Anadrol on the 18th of this month. Do you wanna know why? You do! That's good...I'll tell why. Initially, you wanted to run Anadrol again at the end of your cycle. This isn't recommended from personal experience. You remember how you lost some size when you came off and your strength hovered? Well, you would have lost more size and lost some strength if you didn't have Test E in the equation. It was easy for you to rebound from that. I believe it took you what, 2 weeks to rebound? That's logical. Now, that strategy would have been better if you were to use Winny or Anavar at the end, but I'm 100 percent sure you'll crash before your PCT starts by doing what you outlined. You will want to end the Anadrol 2-4 weeks before you end your Test E run, so when the anadrol is out of your system, you'll still be rocking 750mg of Test. Understand?

~Vul

Comment

Week 9

I sure do Vulgarity! Thanks a lot man! It makes perfect sense to me. I really appreciate that, bro.

JM, last weekend was HORRIBLE! I had aches/pains. It felt just like the flu but w/o the fever. I sill had an appetite, but I was sweating, chills, aches, and my left ass cheek was PAINFULLY SORE. Every time water from the shower hit my skin, it felt just like a shower when you're sick...I was thinking, "WTH is going on?" This was my second time feeling like this in the cycle.The first time this happened, I thought it was the legendary "Test Flu," but after having this feeling weeks later, I came up with a different diagnosis. It comes down to this: I believe I injected in the wrong area in my glute. When I inject into fat, (on an accident) I feel like utterly crap the next day, and day by day, it gets WORSE. By, Saturday, I'm a mess. The injection pain spreads from the initial injection point to a completely different area. When I inject my glute, I tend to sometimes go in more of an angle, which in those two times, I remembered thinking, "I don't think I went into the muscle" and sure nuff...BAM, I get these symptoms. So, I made sure from now on, I go straight in with the needle...I have to lay down and position my body so that I can DIRECTLY inject my left glute without going in at an angle. The angle I was using helped me when I aspirated. Now, I can aspirate and still go straight in, so that's good. Let me tell you guys, this isn't a good feeling AT ALL. It might be A OK the same day, but it's OV for the next 4 to 5 days.

Okay, I'm a dilemma. I'm not going to lie to you guys, I haven't been taking my AI. If you could recall, I had a very bad left shoulder joint problem, which was caused by the AI. That shoulder joint pain is NONEXISTANT, and I would like to keep it that way. Like Vulgarity said, I'm going to start back using Anadrol this coming up Monday. I'm having no bloat or gyno at this moment. I'm thinking about starting back up with the AI and take 12.5mg of Aromasin just on injection days. For those who have AI joint problems, I know you understand, lol. I'll rephrase, those who love benching, I know you guys understand how important it is to not have shoulder joint pains. If I start having signs of gyno, then I'll up the duration of aromasin. I also have some caber that I'm saving for my cycle that includes Deca, so I might use that too. The gyno from anadrol is the same type caused from Deca/Tren; however, if I tackle my estrogen before hand, I won't have progesterone problems. I'm going to go ahead and use the AI two days a week and see how that reacts.

One of the important things about this log is for me to go back and have a recording on things that work and vice versa, so I can avoid complications or take appropriate action to combat complications so the next cycle will go even better and so forth. It's all about finding your sweet spot in everything...your sweet spot in dosages, durations,etc. We all are different. I know you guys want to see some progress pictures. It won't happen. I messed up and didn't take any at the start. I didn't take any measurements either, but I promise you guys this: Next cycle starts October 1st of this year. I will have a "BEFORE" pic, progress pics, and "After" pic. I promise. October isn't far away, and you guys will be blown away because I'm doing a detailed VISUAL/IMFORMATIVE log on GP Dbol, GP Test E, GP Deca, aromasin, caber, HCG, clomid, novladex, anything I'm taking...I'm writing it down and list what I'm experiencing. Not only this log will have my "ON Cycle" entries, but it will also have my PCT experience because JM, PCT is as important than the cycle, if not more. See ya guys next week

ANADROL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X