Clear All

• I Started My Cycle

Hey JM! Here are my stats:

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 165
    BodyFat: 7%
    Race: Black (It plays a role, trust me)
    Cycle Experience: 1

I'm currently doing just a basic anadrol/test cycle. My goals are to gain like 25-30 pounds and keep like 15 afterwards. Today started my third day. Here is my current cycle.

I injected 1.5cc of Test E last Monday into my right glute. The overall injection was a joke, really. I didn't have any complications during or after treatment. I'm going to do another injection of 1.5cc of Test E on tomorrow (Thursday.) This time it will be injected into my left glute. As of right now, the injection pain is nonexistent. I can tell I had a shot there, but really no pain. I planned to administer this for the following 12 weeks. Since I'm using a long ester test, I'm incorporating an oral steroid. I'm not using this steroid as a kick start, but I guess you can look at it like that. If I was going to use it as a kick start, I'll just do the same dosage for 4 weeks. Instead, I'm going to use a pyramid. The pyramid scheme works with fast acting steroids, so don't waist your time and money doing this to Deca, Test E, Test C, EQ, Tren E, Mast E, or any other long ester steroid. It's pointless. Which oral steroid am I going with? Glad you ask! After much research, I decided to go with Anadrol. Anadrol is the best oral to gain mass and strength. The biggest problem is the fact that it displays poor binding affinity with androgen receptors, but I'll manipulate it in a way to benefit me. Since this is an oral, and the effects come with haste, I'm going to start off with 50mg/day. I already took my third pill and worked out...can't tell anything yet. Not surprised...the next week, I'm doing 100mg/day. It doesn't matter if I started gaining in a couple of days or not...I'm still going to do 100mg/day next week and the week after. It's not the gains that I'm going to focus on. It's the side effects. Speaking of sides, I'm taking 12.5mg. of Aromasin/day. BTW, take advantage of your AIs people. They are meant to be USED DURING a cycle. THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO CURE side effects...just prevent them....think of CONDOMS and STDS. 12.5mg/day should keep my estrogen levels at bay, but still have just enough of that hormone to grow. I'm also taking LIV-52. I take three tabs daily. So back to the anadrol cycle:

Week 1: 50mg/day
    Week 2&3: 100mg/day
    Week 4&5: 50mg/day
    Week 6: 25mg/day

What's up with you Shadow Shard? Why are you dropping the dosages? Well, I'm glad you asked that! It's like, you being an addict. You take something everyday for 6 weeks. If you just stop "USING" all of a sudden, your body goes through withdrawal. Yea, it might not be intense like opium withdrawal, but it's still there. You might not even be aware of it. But tapering up and down actually manipulates your body when it comes to FAST ACTING substances.

Well anyway. That's my cycle. I'm doing 750mg of Test E for 12 weeks and Anadrol for 6 weeks. No side effects so far, and I shouldn't have any. BTW, people, if you are not getting side effects, don't call your gear bunk, LMAO...you should be happy cause you're blessed. I see too many people on these forums that ramp up dosages because they think their gear isn't doing anything. Be patient my friends....and be smart. Give it sometime for stuff to get rolling in your system. Learn about the half lives of different drugs. Listen, if you've been on anadrol for 3 weeks and your weight, look, training hasn't changed or if it's the same progress you would have had naturally, get some blood work done, first. If your test shows things outside the norm, you're g2g If not, it's bunk, so why up the dosage of BUNK gear?

Oh yea, I forgot about the most important part in this whole cycle...PCT. My pct will start on week 15. I need to let my blood levels die down a bit. Starting the 15th week, I'm taking 50mg of clomid/day for four weeks....same with Nolva but the dosage will be @20mg/day. Hey, think I'll be 185 or 190 at the end? That would be amazing because I already look good at 165

welcome Shadow. looks solid.
    - curious as to why ur using 750 mg of test on 2nd cycle?
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks for the replies

Why am I using Test E@750mg/wk? For my first cycle, I went with 750mg/wk. I heard that GP oils were underdosed. It wasn't from people on this site;nevertheless, I heard it, so I went with 750. I didn't get any bad side effects and gained almost 30 pounds. I went from 155 to 180 something. I stopped working out after PCT, so 6 months later, I lost most of it.

To let you guys know how things going: I'm on Day 5 of my Anadrol/Test E cycle. I'm still taking Anadrol@50mg/day. I'm not noticing anything different. Nothing! No side effects whatsoever.The second injection went pain free, but it's pretty sore today. I injected yesterday, so that's understandable. I haven't weighed myself. I weigh myself every 6 weeks. Training wise, I'll be able to tell you guys with 100 percent accuracy next week. I went up in my reps this week, (more than likely, I could have hit that naturally) so I'm adding 5-10 pounds next week. If I hit my target reps with the new found weight, then the Anadrol is working. If not, then...I'll DEFINATLEY make it known I just thought I'll have some sides by now. 5 days in...should notice something, right?

Comment

GP Anadrol is way underdosed. 200mg daily for 2 weeks was like taking it at 50... no effect whatsoever
        xamo
        Last edited by xamo; 04-21-2012, 12:05 AM.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Xamo,

I took the time and read through ALL of your threads. Took a bit of time, but I managed.Your first cycle was with Balkin Pharm, which you cut short. You never did mention how many pounds you gained from your second cycle, which was dbol/test e. Your third cycle was anadrol, test e, test p,and tren a. I have no clue what your results were from that cycle, but that 6 week progess picture looked like you were natural and not on juice. I'm puzzled because you told me Anadrol is really underdosed. I'm not going to go up to 200mg because that's silly. If I don't notice anything different, it's bunk! That's simple. I'll go up to 100mg for two weeks, but that's it. Anadrol is meant to gain weight. That's the purpose of using it. That's why it was created. To my conclusion, Xamo, nothing seems to be working for you. Nothing you ever took, seemed to work for you. If I wasn't mistaken, you created a thread called "I'm Weird." And stuff that you mention there doesn't work for you either. Let me try my scheme out, and if it doesn't work, I'll won't ever order Anadrol again. Anybody else have experience with gp anadrol?

P.S. I heard GP Orals are top notch...have they started underdosing products now???

Comment

Xamo,

I apologize if that last post piss you off. I did this to other people who told me GP oils were underdosed. That's why I went ahead and started my first cycle@750mg/wk of Test.

Comment

Haha. Well Clen, and ECA are proven to be ineffective on some people - steroids are hormones... I shouldn't be immune to them.

To answer your statements: First cycle was Balkan and imo was the strongest I've been on. The stuff worked, I just couldn't finish. Then I decided to switch to GP and was hugely disappointed. Their tabs to me are crap, and as for the oil well I don't have enough experience to really tell if they're worth it. I can tell you that many vets here have mixed views on GP. Some will tell you they're great, some others will tell you it's crap.

Mixed reviews - it'll be hard for you to know for sure... I guess give it a try... personally I've decided to finish this cycle then never use GP again.

Haha, I'd rather look natural than on steroids... my profile pic is me natural though..

You're fine bro no hassle I appreciate the argument
              xamo
              Last edited by xamo; 04-21-2012, 04:14 AM.
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

o and its ONLY THE BEGinning!!! MUhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity
                  Update:

Today marks the 7th day. I'm on 750mg/wk of Test and 50mg/day of Anadrol. I'm experiencing appetite stimulation to the fullest. After two hours, I'm hungry again, which is good. I also notice slight anxiety 20-30 minutes after ingesting anadrol...not bad anxiety, but just a bit. I notice by day 4, I was sleeping a lot. Like I sleep for7 or 8 hours and wake up. A few hours later,I get sleepy again and take a 2 hour nap. Kind of strange. Oh check this out....I'm recovering hella fast. Like I worked out my chest real hard on Thursday,and I wasn't nearly as sore like I've should have been. I'm usually sore for days... really sore for days. But damn, I could flex my chest, and it didn't hurt. I was thinking, well...maybe I'll be really sore Saturday then. Woke up yesterday and still wasn't sore. I worked biceps and triceps on Friday, and I wasn't sore yesterday on those muscles either. I feel like this coming up week, I will start seeing size gains. I don't see any at the moment. I just noticed the quick recovery. I'm following my plan and upping the dosage of anadrol tomorrow to 100mg. I'll keep ya posted
                  100 mgs. of drol? Be careful bud! You might wanna keep it at 50 for a few weeks to see how it works for ya.... Just saying..

Comment

Update:

Today marks the 7th day. I'm on 750mg/wk of Test and 50mg/day of Anadrol. I'm experiencing appetite stimulation to the fullest. After two hours, I'm hungry again, which is good. I also notice slight anxiety 20-30 minutes after ingesting anadrol...not bad anxiety, but just a bit. I notice by day 4, I was sleeping a lot. Like I sleep for7 or 8 hours and wake up. A few hours later,I get sleepy again and take a 2 hour nap. Kind of strange. Oh check this out....I'm recovering hella fast. Like I worked out my chest real hard on Thursday,and I wasn't nearly as sore like I've should have been. I'm usually sore for days... really sore for days. But damn, I could flex my chest, and it didn't hurt. I was thinking, well...maybe I'll be really sore Saturday then. Woke up yesterday and still wasn't sore. I worked biceps and triceps on Friday, and I wasn't sore yesterday on those muscles either. I feel like this coming up week, I will start seeing size gains. I don't see any at the moment. I just noticed the quick recovery. I'm following my plan and upping the dosage of anadrol tomorrow to 100mg. I'll keep ya posted

Comment

Mbig245,

Sup man? I not experiencing any negative side effects yet. I was planning on upping the dose. I'm not taking 100mg at one time...I'm splitting up the dosages. I'm taking the second dose 8 hours later. What's your experience with GP Drol? I can drop back to 50 if I can't handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Shard View Post
                        Mbig245,

Sup man? I not experiencing any negative side effects yet. I was planning on upping the dose. I'm not taking 100mg at one time...I'm splitting up the dosages. I'm taking the second dose 8 hours later. What's your experience with GP Drol? I can drop back to 50 if I can't handle it.
                        I ran drol a few times... 50mgs. for me has proven more than enough. Run drol for at least 4 weeks before bumping it. It's stronger than you think, hahah You'll see.

Comment

Day 13

It's official! GP Anadrol had kicked in most definitely. I'm not experiencing any negative side effects at all. Matter of fact, if it wasn't for what I'm seeing in the mirror and how effective my weight lifting sessions are going, I would think the drol would be bunk. Seriously. I noticed an increased in vascularity. Which, I never read about Anadrol helping with being vascular, but these veins are popping Maybe it's because of the increased in RBC. Yea, that's it. I'm not experiencing any bloat. The water retention is low. I'm thinking it's because of my diet, and the AI I'm taking everyday. I'm taking half a pill of aromasin, and it's just enough for me. My recovery is still pretty good. I'm a bit sore from my chest work out, but other than that, I'm healing pretty quick. I haven't weighed myself yet. I'm going to weigh myself at the beginning of the six week mark. I feel bigger though. I look bigger. I'm getting compliments through out my work out. I might just work out in a hoodie for the rest of the cycle. People keep coming up to me and talking, which is cool. I'm very social; it's just that I be in the zone.

I hit my target reps with more weight than the previous week. If I wasn't on my cycle, it would have taken two or maybe even three weeks to hit my targets. I didn't work out my biceps or triceps this week. I was getting ready to go to the gym to work out my arms, but I flexed them, and they seemed kind of sore. I could have worked them out, but I don't like to touch the muscles if they are just a tad bit sore. I've been lifting so heavy on my back this week, that I think I actually got a decent bicep work out....same with chest. So, I came to the conclusion I'm going to switch up the routine. I'm going to be working out biceps on back day and triceps on chest day starting the third week (upcoming week.)

I notice I wake up feeling pretty pumped. It's kind of cool. I mean, it's hella cool. Veins coming out of my forearms and biceps..and seeing non-three dimensional veins coming out of my chest/shoulders...without even working them out. Today is starting my 6th day of anadrol@100mg/day. My appetite is still holding strong. I'm not experiencing any headaches...lower back pumps...discomfort/pain from my side, or any discolored urine. Like I said, if I wasn't gaining like I am, I would never think I'm on anadrol. I'm going to keep up the 100mg/day for the next 8 days and drop back to 50mg for the following two weeks like planned. I did two injections this week. I did 1.5cc of Test E in my right glute on Monday, and it went very well. I did another 1.5cc in my left glute this past Thursday. Again, it went well. I'll have my 5th injection this coming Monday. I should see the effects of Test in two weeks...can't wait. I'm just glad I started this cycle with Anadrol. I'll be back with an update later this week.

Comment

Change of plans, I feel great right now. I feel like LIFTING! I'm going to go ahead and go to the gym and work out biceps and triceps. I'll come back and update later sometime after my work out and let you guys know how it went. I just feel too strong and I can't grasp going a full week w.o. hitting the arms. Here's my work out schedule starting next week. I'm working out abs tomorrow. Then start the monday off with legs. I'm going to work out legs first and do the injection in my right glute. My training routine starting April 30th:

Monday-Legs
                            Tuesday-Rest
                            Wenesday-Shoulders
                            Thursday-Chest/Triceps
                            Friday-Back/Biceps
                            Saturday-Abs
                            Sunday-Rest
                            Shadow Shard
                            Last edited by Shadow Shard; 04-30-2012, 06:22 AM.

Comment

My work out went okay today. I didn't hit my target reps for biceps. Biceps are the most challenging muscle to add new weight on for me. Like, I'm averaging ten new pounds a month before cycle. I did hit my target reps for my triceps though. Also, my arms were pumped through out my work out. It was great! Not only did it swell up, the arms still had the cuts in it and nice vascularity.

My goal for this cycle is to be 180-185 pounds. I'm taking an AI, so that will diminish my gains a bit. I take an AI everyday, so I can keep the estrogen sides at bay and keep most of my gains.

Physically: Vascular, Pump, Fuller, Oily Skin
                              Mentally: Great overall feeling, slight anxiety
                              Emotionally: Patience decreased
                              Unwanted Side Effects: Haven't notice anything as of yet

Next update will be at the end of the third week.
                              Shadow Shard
                              Last edited by Shadow Shard; 04-29-2012, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X