drinking and gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anabolic_III View Post
    I would definitely get blood work done and see where your liver values are. But I mean you drank once on oral AAS so you shouldn't be worried about you liver failing just yet haha but definitely get it checked out. How old are? I was 20 when I did a 4 month month cycle of prohormones straight w/o liver support and it fucked my liver up but not to the point of jaundice. I felt perfectly fine but youd be surprised what your blood work tells you about whats going on in your body.
    im 35 years old
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Originally posted by BADSEED1976 View Post
      im 35 years old
      Ok then it shouldn't be that bad. Just remember if you do see a doctor about it, he will most likely tell you to stop taking everything and all that but doctors over exaggerate a bit. Of course you liver values are going to be a little higher than normal because of the orals but most doctors don't completely understand that. Just ease off on the orals. And if you dont want to stop taking them complete then, if you aren't already, space the time out evenly between taking the orals so your blood levels stay normal.
      Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

Its bad don't do it if your over 30 unless its a special occasion in that case just be responsible, if your young you can recover alot faster (under 30) even tho it's still bad. If you feel like crap still your probably dehydrated so drink a ton of water and expect a 3 day recovery. Remember as we get older we need to be more careful.
        mortirius123
        Last edited by mortirius123; 04-13-2012, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Ya not only is it bad for you health, but drinking whinle on roids is bad for anyone near you. If one thing makes you mad ull turn into an fruckin crazy angery drunk. A lot shits probly gona get broke an most likly ull wake up in jail. But hey that's just my experince. Lol

Comment

Are you runing Liv52 an Milk Thistle

Comment

Originally posted by Anabolic_III View Post
              Ok then it shouldn't be that bad. Just remember if you do see a doctor about it, he will most likely tell you to stop taking everything and all that but doctors over exaggerate a bit. Of course you liver values are going to be a little higher than normal because of the orals but most doctors don't completely understand that. Just ease off on the orals. And if you dont want to stop taking them complete then, if you aren't already, space the time out evenly between taking the orals so your blood levels stay normal.
              i take 25mg anadrol at 530am (work out about 630am - then i take the other 25mgs at 3pm

Comment

Originally posted by bill2011 View Post
                Are you runing Liv52 an Milk Thistle

not currently but im gonna get milk thistle today and im waiting for liv52 from naps..... not bashing..... but they are pretty slow :-(

Comment

doesn't matter when you take them, same effect on your liver
                  Ain't no use in lookin' down
                  Ain't no discharge on the ground
                  Ain't no use in lookin' back
                  'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                  Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                  'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                    doesn't matter when you take them, same effect on your liver
                    i kinda figured as much

Comment

I've gotten shitfaced while on cycle a few times and never felt any different from it. Just make sure you stay hydrated throughout your night of drinking. I don't drink much at all, but there are the few times that random friends invite me to a party so I go have a good time. Just gotta make sure you are able to keep water with you lol

Comment

Dbol and Abombs have never been "friends of the liver." As we age, it is wise to consider alternatives. Badseed, you are huge my friend. I would really go for some of the softer stuff out there. Get some Deca and EQ and just cruise, live the good life...
                        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                          Dbol and Abombs have never been "friends of the liver." As we age, it is wise to consider alternatives. Badseed, you are huge my friend. I would really go for some of the softer stuff out there. Get some Deca and EQ and just cruise, live the good life...
                          im not huge...... lol im 5'4" 150lbs? im not sure if you think my profile pic is me? but after the i run thru these abombs im done with them for a while if not for ever, im on test e and EQ now with the abombs - hopping to loose alot of fat and get leaner and stronge - maybe ill bulk up in the fall??? not sure yet BUT thanks for the advice and the compliment

Comment

Hey bro, no matter what cycle you are on, it really all depends on your diet- the diet will determine whether you will gain mass or cut. Truth is you can bulk and cut on any cycle really.
                            Ain't no use in lookin' down
                            Ain't no discharge on the ground
                            Ain't no use in lookin' back
                            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                              Hey bro, no matter what cycle you are on, it really all depends on your diet- the diet will determine whether you will gain mass or cut. Truth is you can bulk and cut on any cycle really.
                              true but that has to be very hard? NO?

Comment

It can be done with a razor sharp diet, and strict training regimen... You will need to take on close to 4000 calories per day while also "cardioing the fuck out of yourself" and maintaining a strict lifting schedule... Im talking like 1 hour in the morning of running, and 1 hour in the evening on the rowing machine... If you have the desire and the motivation, then it will happen... Like Xamo said, everyone is different. You will need to play with the calories a bit.
                                Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Working...
                                X