No announcement yet.

Cycle help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still wouldn't touch roids if I were you, don't get me wrong but I'm 100% sure your problem comes from your diet and steroids really aren't magical drugs... truth is, it will slowly help you lose fat if your diet is awesome the whole way... but if you go overboard just once or twice, that weight will be gained back in as little as a few days. Also, the water weight will definitely be difficult to handle if your self conscious like me.

As for your strength trust me I understand, I used to be the kid who couldn't even do a single push up! Not even half way! And who used to be fat as fuck. Now I can max bench 352lbs... and do over 70 push ups... it just takes time... but then sometimes starting over isn't the worst possibility.. you might lose muscles- but you'll lose the fat and then you can follow a good slow lean gain diet and then start a cycle and you'll have AMAZING results
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

350lb you are a beast man
      i will try to do more cardio i guess then the main thing i wanted to lose fatt was cuz my marriage is coming up in 2 months want to wear M or L size armani suit instead of xxl. wanted to surprise my wife

Comment

can you give me a idea what should i eat

Comment

Haha not really! You should see some of the vets on this forum, they are beast!

I understand, well look, I know how things can be and how difficult it can be. Instead of usual cardio try to do 30 mins of HIIT EOD, once your body gets used to it do it ED, then twice a day. Make sure you eat enough though because HIIT is really demanding physically.

If you really want to try cycles...you should try an ECA stack. ECA aren't steroids they stand for Ephedrine/Caffeine/Aspirin. The mix of those three compounds will help you lose the fat. Do not touch Clenbuterol, or T3, the reason is that if you're like me one of the few who get the opposite effects from it you will lose 40% of your muscles and no fat whatsoever. ECA should do the trick to be honest.

If you're looking into a cycle I suggest you this, that's what everyone here will tell you to do. Keep in mind that you can cut on any roid it all is diet.

16 weeks total

1-4: T-bol @ 40mg spread in four throughout the day. Tbol is like Danabol without the bloating... it's more for the cutters out there..
          1-12: Testosterone Enanth @ 500mg a week, spread in two injections like once Monday and once thursday or something that every week.
          12-14: OFF
          14-16: PCT : Nolva 40/40/40/30/20/10, and Arimidex .5 EOD or E2D

You should have Arimidex on hand, and take half a tab every two days in order to control your estrogen levels and also have Nolvadex on hand just in case it's not enough and get some gyno.

PCT is simple... Nolvadex & arimidex only.. you won't need anything else... get some nat test supplement boosters and you'll be fine bro
          xamo
          Last edited by xamo; 04-08-2012, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Man Xamo really really really helped you out he is right. Maybe for something to also consider is some jump rope time. I am trying to get to 30 1min intervals with a min rest in between. I am at like ten haha. I also do HIIT, starting up circut workouts and i do cardio while changing the difficulty weekly to see gains. xamo you get you ephedrine just from OTC products?

Comment

Ephedrine really didn't shit to me so

Comment

wat about diet should be around 1500 to 2000 calories ?

Comment

make it 2000 and keep track... see how you evolve and tweak your diet if needed upon results

Comment

Don't waste ur cash on nat test boosters. Xamo is 100% rite about diet. Once u understand how you store the food you eat, ull get the results you want.
                    Joelieo
                    Last edited by Joelieo; 05-04-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

you have to follow some exercise ,in take plenty of water and avoid junks food.

Comment

As a general rule, people need a minimum of 1,200 calories daily to stay healthy. People who have a strenuous fitness routine or perform many daily activities need more calories. If you have reduced your calorie intake below 1,200 calories a day, you could be hurting your body in addition to your weight-loss plans

Comment

Working...
                        X