Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle help needed

Hello,
    my name is jordan i am 24 year old weight 240lb height 511 and bf is around 24-27% i have been training for 4 year 1 year off in that time i had gained weightt and the weight can bee seen on around waist and chest but now i have had an trainer and perfect diet and been training for 6 months to lose that fat but effects on waist and chest is nothing so i am looking for something that can help me lose fat and gain muscle. any suggestion

Please give me your diet in details? As well as work out routine?

Also, please keep in mind that cutting and bulking can't be done at the same time. Actually building muscles while losing fat is possible but extremely hard and that means knowing your body, and have the perfect diet for your type of body and genetic. It means perfect timing as well.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

8am 3 eggs 1 glass of milk with 2 bread
      12pm have lke a fruit
      4 pm i have brown rice veggies maybe grilled chicken
      5pm before workout i have a energy bar
      8pm i have like brown rice with grill chicken or a sandwich mostly something with low carb and high protien
      cardio is 30 minute of running 10 min of walk 10minute of staris 10 minute of treadmil on high level or maybe ellyptical
      then 30 min of weight training

Comment

bod

and for body genetics my dad grandpa all have belly fat, aswell my mom is alrite not fat not slim but my mom dad had fat too and my mom brothers are all fat
        jorden
        Last edited by jorden; 04-08-2012, 01:38 AM.

Comment

To be honest bro you have the same issues as most the new guys here... you're not eating jack! That doesn't even seem to reach 1200 calories total... You should aim a minimum of 2800 calories a day- remember that in order to actually lose fat you must meet your minimum caloric intake then make a small deficit from it. Get to 2800 calories, 400g+ proteins, 60-120g carbs(before 2PM) daily spread in between 8 to 12 small meals... then depending on how that works for you tweak it from there.

Whatever people will tell you, genetics will only affect you so much while losing fat. Diet is the key to success. Belly fat is truly only diet, like 90% diet 10% exercises. Remember that love handles, butt cheeks as well as belly fat are for most people the hardest places to lose fat as they are the last places to actually tone. That's why it takes time and determination.

From the look of it, your trainer has been bullshitting you which doesn't surprise me as it's extremely difficult to find competent trainers. You do not need any illegal products to reach your goal, try to get your hands on OxyElite Pro, it's a pretty good and potent fat burner and is a supplement (legal).

I wanna know what your routines are?

Comment

yes i have oxyelite pro lipo 6 black concrete i still have some left
            and acai berry i tried before
            but i like i n those 30 minute of weight ttraining i can see arm difference weight i can pick up more also for situps went up and then push up pull ups i can't do them properly

Comment

i see effect everywhere other than stomach and chest ( i see little effect) even thoug my bench press went up. according to wat i know oxyelite increases your body temp which clenbuterol does so i am sure that won't work for me either. my main goal is to lose the stomach and chest fat
              jorden
              Last edited by jorden; 04-08-2012, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Let's start with your abs, to be honest, 25 minutes of abs are enough and if your abs aren't burning the fuck outta you by the 20th rep then you're simply doing it wrong. Abs consist of very thin and small fibers, there are lots of them, you want slow methodical movements, and to focus on the flexing of the muscle. Remember, quantity doesn't make abs, quality does.

As for your weight trainings, try to keep it to 45 mins minimum... I mean unless you do it like me and interval weight trainings you really need to focus on that...

As for your chest, like me... go heavy... go heavier... get a spotter and go to failing and even then keep going. That worked for me.

Comment

abs machine i use everyday when i 6 months ago started i used to do more sets and more reps that did not work then,after 3 months i started to do 5 to 10 sets that consits of 10 reps of which i have hard time to 8 reps cuz of more weight but then i push my self eeven and my stomach hearts alot of but even then i see no effects.i get red lines knowns as strech marks even then i dont seem to get belly fat off
                  jorden
                  Last edited by jorden; 04-08-2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

I don't like abs machines- they aren't as efficient and depending on your height and built you won't be able to flex them the way you should. It's extremely hard for one to grow abs. Like any muscles, if you want to try you'll need to use heavy weights- and not from those machines. Do slow methodical movements using only your abs and that with free weights.

Comment

i will try more excersice but then even i don't wana use steroids myself but then belly fat is been around my family all of us have fat around stomach and chest then low fat on face arms legs.
                      i was thinking of doing trenbolone enanthate and tesosterone 1 cycle but then research i did found out for 1st cycle it has to be like a test something not that harmful and i know trenbolone enanthate is harmful

Comment

Seriously Jorden, Ill give you my diet, For your height you seem overweight.. You need to do alot more cardio, I would suggest running Winstrol or Anavar, Or if you wanna be free of steroid then Ephedrine is a good choice burn that fat and put it into muscle. Also 2 pieces of bread , take bread outta ur diet...

Comment

People will tell you not to do tren first cycle because in order to use tren you must use test as well, and as you don't know how your body will react to each compound separately you don't wanna add unnecessary compounds to the list until you know exactly what will happen.

well, the stubborn areas really are hard to get rid of- personally my stubborn areas are my butt and lower abs. A no carbs diet might do the trick, it did for me but I really wanted this to be dealt with- I had to cycle it though as your body gets tired, sooo tired over time as you restrict your body of essential nutrients. If that really bothers you that much I suggest you give that a try but be aware that your work outs will suck- strength will be lame, motivation will be lame, your muscles will shrink and you'll wanna lower your weights by a lot. Prolly will wanna work on endurance mainly as well.

Comment

no i don't think i can do no carb diet because i am a student aswell i work which is like labour work. i think if i lose muscle it will take me good 8 months to get them back believe me i started with 50lb bench press 4 years ago now i can do 140lb i think thats a good gain without steroids. also i have did a lot of research for oxyelite pro and lipo 6 thinking they would work as they did work for 95% and they did work for me i seen difference on my leg arms a face just the t-shirt size never went down and they only worked first 2 weeks i was shocked it did not work stupid me ordered both at the same time could have saved some money

Comment

that why i made my mind up for steroids as i am fully healthy rite now no cholesterol no diabetes no hair loss. wat do you think i should do for the 1st cycle

Comment

Working...
                              X