Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Like Paulich said Dbol pumps in lower back, Taurine will help + Fluids.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Your hamstrings are tight, I used to have a lot of pain w/ squats and deadlifts. I'd eat 600-800 of ibproferin during a workout just to get thru it. I take time to stretch now, especially my hamstrings. I havent had any pain since. (my favorite is laying on my back and pulling each leg toward my chest, then locking my knees, a strap helps out also.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
    Your hamstrings are tight, I used to have a lot of pain w/ squats and deadlifts. I'd eat 600-800 of ibproferin during a workout just to get thru it. I take time to stretch now, especially my hamstrings. I havent had any pain since. (my favorite is laying on my back and pulling each leg toward my chest, then locking my knees, a strap helps out also.
    i second this. i have lower back problems in my family. i went to the chiropractor about 6 years ago and they told me to stretch my hamstrings daily in the shower with hot water running on your lower back. havent had a lower back problem since. your hams are connected to your lower back under your gleuts. everyone else is also right about the d bol too. break it up throughout the day. maybe half 1st thing am and other half 12 housr later. thats what im doing with t bol now and havent had a lower back pump yet. except when i work it.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
    LOL I take 400 before and 400 after.

For all you young guys.....take care of your bodies, stretch and recover. BB'ing isnt a sprint..........its a marathon.
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote Originally Posted by bill2011 View Post
    Any advice on relieving tight lower back muscle.
    Add some stretch with your exercise routine
    http://theringwoodclinic.blogspot.co...ower-back.html

If you have lower back get ayurvedic treatment. Panchakarma therapy is help to cure from back pain.
    Last edited by Admin; 08-01-2018 at 10:53 AM.

Lower back pain Treatment is cure by ayurveda.
    Last edited by Admin; 08-31-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Lower back pain Treatment is only done by using ayurvedic treatment.This is very helpful treatment to cure .Because it uses panchakarma therapy
    Last edited by Admin; 09-04-2018 at 11:08 AM.