Tight lower back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight lower back

Any advice on relieving tight lower back muscle.

Let me guess 3rd or 4th week of DBol? I get that too. Plenty of water and Taurine are usual suggestions. Maybe lower dose slightly if your still on DBol.
    sigpic

Comment

heating pad

Comment

is it the muscle, or like above a side effect? if its a muscle i like reverse hyper extensions...if its a side the above recommendations of water and cutting down help
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

@Pauliuch you right 4 week in dbol . yes im on it till monday.
          I was doing 4 pills a day just started to do 5 pills a day like 4 day aga
          bill2011
          Last edited by bill2011; 04-05-2012, 04:11 AM.

Comment

are you taking all 5 at once? if so try spacing out your dose
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

i take it at one time. ill space it out

Comment

Originally posted by bill2011 View Post
                i take it at one time. ill space it out
                spacing it out will also do your liver some favours. Keeps the blood levels a lot more stable as dbol only has a small half life.

Comment

I have awful lower back pain from a herniated disc that I suffered years ago. Occasionally, it acts up for about 3 or 4 days. It started on Saturday, and I have only been able to run 3 miles since... Im PCT so I don't have the extra cushion in my joints... BACK PAIN SUX...
                  Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I have the same... that one pain sucks
                    Ain't no use in lookin' down
                    Ain't no discharge on the ground
                    Ain't no use in lookin' back
                    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Like Paulich said Dbol pumps in lower back, Taurine will help + Fluids.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Your hamstrings are tight, I used to have a lot of pain w/ squats and deadlifts. I'd eat 600-800 of ibproferin during a workout just to get thru it. I take time to stretch now, especially my hamstrings. I havent had any pain since. (my favorite is laying on my back and pulling each leg toward my chest, then locking my knees, a strap helps out also.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                          Your hamstrings are tight, I used to have a lot of pain w/ squats and deadlifts. I'd eat 600-800 of ibproferin during a workout just to get thru it. I take time to stretch now, especially my hamstrings. I havent had any pain since. (my favorite is laying on my back and pulling each leg toward my chest, then locking my knees, a strap helps out also.
                          i second this. i have lower back problems in my family. i went to the chiropractor about 6 years ago and they told me to stretch my hamstrings daily in the shower with hot water running on your lower back. havent had a lower back problem since. your hams are connected to your lower back under your gleuts. everyone else is also right about the d bol too. break it up throughout the day. maybe half 1st thing am and other half 12 housr later. thats what im doing with t bol now and havent had a lower back pump yet. except when i work it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                            LOL I take 400 before and 400 after.

For all you young guys.....take care of your bodies, stretch and recover. BB'ing isnt a sprint..........its a marathon.
                            Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by bill2011 View Post
                              Any advice on relieving tight lower back muscle.
                              Add some stretch with your exercise routine
                              http://theringwoodclinic.blogspot.co...ower-back.html

Comment

Working...
                              X