Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you run Masteron 100 & testosterone enanthate (250)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you run Masteron 100 & testosterone enanthate (250)?

should i run the Masteron 100 at the same time as test enanthate? i have 10 amps of each.. what would you do?

One cc or ml of each, mon an thurs.

Comment

if i was going to run them separately which should i start with?

Comment

i live in a place where its very hard to get... so i would like it to last me 8 to 10 weeks rather then just 5.. so how would you do that? which one first and should they overlap?? i'm fairly new.. only ran a test prop cycle and a couple TNT cycles so far

Comment

Ya should probably pick up some more, it takes like 4 weeks for test e to build up in your system. Test prop is a lot faster. . Test should alway be #1, ran the whole time.

Comment

yeah its not that easy for me to get my hands on it.. ordered from a couple sites now.. one scammed me and the other one didn't make it through customs...

Comment

i think i'm gonna start with the Masteron and then 3 or 4 weeks in i'll start the test E... probably not the best way to do it b ut whatever

Comment

Good luck bro

Comment

thanks....

Comment

Test E twice a week, masteron 1cc EOD

and don't do that... Test E takes 4 to 6 weeks to kick in frm the first time you inject it.... you want test E to be the first thing you inject yourself
                    Ain't no use in lookin' down
                    Ain't no discharge on the ground
                    Ain't no use in lookin' back
                    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by amped82 View Post
                      should i run the Masteron 100 at the same time as test enanthate? i have 10 amps of each.. what would you do?
                      you have 10 amps is that right + are they 1ml amps? or is that a typo + u have 10 vials??

if u only have 10 amps then wait and keep plugging away until u have enough for at the very least 8 wks preferably 10
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                      X