GEN-SHI (Testo-E)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEN-SHI (Testo-E)

whats up Bro's...... been a minute since ive been on but another bday gift came today and it was supposed to be QDL but got GEN-SHI instead for some reason. not mad cause its same amount I reuqested.....just want some feed back from this product, anyone out there pinned it and how were the results... thanks
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

same thing happened to me but they didnt send enough test e. Gen Shi is supposed to be a top brand though. Believe there is an older thread couple of weeks back about the same thing.

Comment

im over 5 weeks now on the test e and deca..its good...most ppl are running it now it seems like it was used as a replacement in a few orders
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
        im over 5 weeks now on the test e and deca..its good...most ppl are running it now it seems like it was used as a replacement in a few orders
        cant complain though. Gen shi is supposed to be top notch from what i've got heard.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnake View Post
          cant complain though. Gen shi is supposed to be top notch from what i've got heard.
          its def more expensive. i havent heard anything bad about it except ppl were not expecting it
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Cool, thanks.. I've never been disappointed by Uncle Nappy and his boys.. No complaints here since GEN-SHI is more costly, regardless it's all worth it..
            I'm pinning next week so we shall def see.. GP and QDL have been running through me and I honestly cannot tell the difference. Stay tuned !!
            "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
              Cool, thanks.. I've never been disappointed by Uncle Nappy and his boys.. No complaints here since GEN-SHI is more costly, regardless it's all worth it..
              I'm pinning next week so we shall def see.. GP and QDL have been running through me and I honestly cannot tell the difference. Stay tuned !!
              That's good, had a few doubts about QDL ('cos of the low price) but from my own experience and from others it looks to be all good. Would be interesting to see some lab results though just for the hell of it.

Gen shi are defo g2g though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnake View Post
                That's good, had a few doubts about QDL ('cos of the low price) but from my own experience and from others it looks to be all good. Would be interesting to see some lab results though just for the hell of it.

Gen shi are defo g2g though.
                Same thing happened to me as well ordered

Comment

Sorry, I'm fucking retarded. Ordered QDL test cyp got gen-shi. Ronny posted labs on QDL.

Comment

Gen Shi is great stuff. A lot of positive reviews and feedback from many people. You will soon see for yourself
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

gtg man.. more proven brand also

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                        Gen Shi is great stuff. A lot of positive reviews and feedback from many people. You will soon see for yourself
                        They're a very reputable lab. Their test enan was sweet.

Comment

Ordered QD and got Gen Shi as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mckee View Post
                            Ordered QD and got Gen Shi as well.
                            Not a bad thing at all imo.

Comment

same here.....ordered QDL, got Gen Shi, not mad or anything...actually kinda happy

Comment

Working...
                              X