When your d-bol doesn't have effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When your d-bol doesn't have effects

Not everyone analyses their powders and powdersources. As we proved before this is neccessary.
    What if a UG lab would have used these powders to make their tablets?
    Attached Files

good post.

Comment

Hope that was not part of the other three powder samples you tested. Different source?

Comment

so how does a normal person go about testing powders if they were to go that route..

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
          so how does a normal person go about testing powders if they were to go that route..
          Yes id like to test this new QDL stuff see if it complies.

Comment

I test for Nevos and a few others (also the main Chinese middleman) but you can't purchase all powders from one source nor should you hold one source because when he gets popped you don't have supply, therefore we constantly analyse products and powders. Like the peptides are currently under heave pressure of the Chinese FDA. Thus nowedays analysis of peptides is neccesary too. Kigtropin and Igtropin are 1 (good) to 4 (bad) therefore counterfeiting is increasing. I also ahve a big bag of samples from counterfeited HG roids, that became big bizz too, latest research showed 60% crap but I'm afraid that increased also and real HG became so expensive that no one wants to buy anymore. Analyses in Switserland now went from 185 euro per estrification to 250 euro thus Sustanon costs 1000 euro

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
              I test for Nevos and a few others (also the main Chinese middleman) but you can't purchase all powders from one source nor should you hold one source because when he gets popped you don't have supply, therefore we constantly analyse products and powders. Like the peptides are currently under heave pressure of the Chinese FDA. Thus nowedays analysis of peptides is neccesary too. Kigtropin and Igtropin are 1 (good) to 4 (bad) therefore counterfeiting is increasing. I also ahve a big bag of samples from counterfeited HG roids, that became big bizz too, latest research showed 60% crap but I'm afraid that increased also and real HG became so expensive that no one wants to buy anymore. Analyses in Switserland now went from 185 euro per estrification to 250 euro thus Sustanon costs 1000 euro
              any possibility to see those labtest for the counterfeited HG roids did u know who produce them IP again ...

Comment

Any test ran on independent labs ???

Comment

Working...
                X