Opinion and Feedback on BP Dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion and Feedback on BP Dbol

Like the price, what do you recommend???

Originally posted by jedwards View Post
    Like the price, what do you recommend???
    are you talking about balkan dbol? i have not used it. i go with the geneza. they are top quality dbol and cheaper per tab than balkan. i've run them twice and had great experiences both times. i just started using them again 5 days ago and am already gaining a little water and feeling stronger. last night, i started a little adex. i can already tell that if i don't gyno is going to quickly become an issue. i am very prone.

naposim is my other personal favorite and the british dis. are great but i can get GP for cheaper than either of them, so why not. legit dbol is legit dbol
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      are you talking about balkan dbol? i have not used it. i go with the geneza. they are top quality dbol and cheaper per tab than balkan. i've run them twice and had great experiences both times. i just started using them again 5 days ago and am already gaining a little water and feeling stronger. last night, i started a little adex. i can already tell that if i don't gyno is going to quickly become an issue. i am very prone.

naposim is my other personal favorite and the british dis. are great but i can get GP for cheaper than either of them, so why not. legit dbol is legit dbol
      Thanks for your honest opinion...I like the naps bulk deal personally...thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X