Igf-1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igf-1 ?

apparently "igf" is too short to search for and "igf-1" doesn't bring up any results in here or the general learning forum.

but i was just wondering if anybody had tried this stuff yet? i'm rather curious about it for trimming down but i've never used injectables and i'm still kinda new to things.

don't freak out and say things like "OMFG ITS TOO MUCH 4 U." i'm just curious to see who's used it and how it worked out.

What are you looking to achieve? IGF is good stuff but there are better options to choose from to trim down. What are your stats and goals?
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

liquid is right. as far as something that'll help you trim down, clen and t3 would be much more effective. igf would not hurt, but you may find better results going another direction. keep in mind that any drug is only going to do a small amount of the work. the "heavy lifting" is going to be through your diet and secondarily through your cardio
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

on IGF LR3 i lost 3lb, gained 20-45lb on my lifts. good stuff. I justed use 1mg of it. 5wk run

but i had some BF to lose ......

Comment

Nice results. I'd definitely add it into the mix. Pm me if you have any questions
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

You guys must be talking about IGF-1 LR3. IGF-1 has an active half life of seconds in the human body. The LR3 modification allows for a longer active half life and thus yields noticeable results. If you have never cycled a single injectable compound then I would say that you are nuking the mole hill.
            Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Not sure what you are asking but there are much better options the igf lr3 or igf des, if you are looking to slim down.If you are looking to go the peptide route, try the ghrp/cjc combo

Comment

i was really just more interested in whether or not anybody else had tried it. there are threads everywhere about tren and other 'big name' stuff, but i just hadn't seen anybody mention this one.

it'll be a while before i have to purchase anything else, so i'm just poking around and doing tons of research.

Comment

Originally posted by snubs View Post
                  i was really just more interested in whether or not anybody else had tried it. there are threads everywhere about tren and other 'big name' stuff, but i just hadn't seen anybody mention this one.

it'll be a while before i have to purchase anything else, so i'm just poking around and doing tons of research.
                  i hear ya.. much better peptides out there for fat loss, if that is your objective.If you are after pumps and possible lean mass gain igf is near the top of the peptide chain imo.

Comment

Working...
                  X