Test levels in blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test levels in blood

Quote - "Depending on the lab your doctor uses, male testosterone levels typically range between 250ng/dl and 850 ng/dl." 250 is low,

I was wondering what's a good level to be at when you using test? Trying to gain weight. Or is it all the same?

I'm 28 years old.

Comment

what do u mean is it all the same? question lil confusing to me

Comment

What's a good test level to be at while pinning test. It's all just a lil confusing to me. I need a steroids for dummies book. Dose a blood test show ur natural test level as well as what ur adding? Just tired of wasting money an want to do this shit rite.

Comment

if u are using AAS within <2 weeks u can shut down ur Natty test so ur blood test would be just what ur using.

so don't think ok my Nat Test is 600 I can add just a little Test + get to 1000ng/dl, u have to replace ur Nat Test then add.

and it not just a simple conversion like 250mg of Test = 500ng/dl "T" in blood. - although I believe their is a post on JM of someone who was on 500 or 750mg Test C who had a blood test done + they where @ 1500ng/dl (if my memory is correct).

That is why I recommend getting a blood test b4 u do anything then @ the midpoint of 1st cycle and then 2wks after PCT it gives u valuable information about ur body.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
          X