Fast Weight-Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Weight-Loss

I am trying to cut as much weight as possible in 7-8 weeks. Is there a site with a laid-out meal plan and workout routine that I can visit? Also, what weight-loss supplements should I take along with the routine?

The answer is simple. DIET and CARDIO.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

ya know what always pissed me off? Cardio! lol. why in the hell does cardio help you lose so much fat?! don't answer that kuz i know, it's more of a rhetorical question

Comment

The only thing you need to develop a perfect diet plan is a scale, BF% clamps, and a calculator.

Share your stats and i'll get you started. (probably wrong section of the forum for this though)

Comment

Wrong. Scale doesn't help, a scale will drive you crazy as it doesn't make the difference in between muscles and fat. What does help you in a perfect diet is looking at yourself. Looking at whether or not you look leaner or fatter each week. Then with that considered change the diet. Also research the foods. Understand what's good and what not.

Comment

If you know your weight and you know your BF%, then you can calculate your macros. Scale + BF% + Calculator.

Correct macros are very much needed, therefore a scale is needed.

Comment

unless you're a professional it's not that easy to calculate ones own bodyfat so the results may vary and be very inaccurate as well

Comment

I'm a professional 8) I calc my bf all the time. I only step foot on a scale in order to get my macro's. I know my macro's and my calorie expenditure and what i need.

Comment

Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
                  I'm a professional 8) I calc my bf all the time. I only step foot on a scale in order to get my macro's. I know my macro's and my calorie expenditure and what i need.
                  Yep. Exactly.

Comment

I tell all my clients never to step foot on the scale unless i tell them to. Your average joe knows nothing about body fat. They think if they lose weight on the scale, they are losing fat, and if they gain weight on the scale, they are gaining fat. One of the agreements to train with me, is you don't look at your weight for 6 weeks. I even make them look away when i do have them step on the scale. Now i will tell them their body fat every week, as i think its necessary. All in all tho, i can never stress enough to my clent how important diet is. I don't get how ppl go to the gym, then go gorge themselves at burger king or mcd. Now i'm not perfect, and i treat myself sometimes, but even when i eat that crap, i make sure not to destroy my calorie intake for the day.

Comment

Before supplements whats your planned diet? or workout regiment?

Comment

Try -> OxyElite pro.

Comment

Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
                          I tell all my clients never to step foot on the scale unless i tell them to. Your average joe knows nothing about body fat. They think if they lose weight on the scale, they are losing fat, and if they gain weight on the scale, they are gaining fat. One of the agreements to train with me, is you don't look at your weight for 6 weeks. I even make them look away when i do have them step on the scale. Now i will tell them their body fat every week, as i think its necessary. All in all tho, i can never stress enough to my clent how important diet is. I don't get how ppl go to the gym, then go gorge themselves at burger king or mcd. Now i'm not perfect, and i treat myself sometimes, but even when i eat that crap, i make sure not to destroy my calorie intake for the day.
                          I go to gym an gorge myself after to gain weight. I'm not sure why fat people do that? Other then lack of self control.

Comment

Exercises and good diet effects on you health avoid junks food. Here a blog you read it its all about diet .

Comment

Thx!

Hi. Great news! Don't you know this?
                              https://milfsgame.com/tag/baseball-bat/

Comment

Working...
                              X