Supplements!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clepire View Post
    Well i got a lil time before i expect my order so well see I'll wait to start the cycle untill i can get my hands on some
    Good idea bro.
    Make sure you have everything you need before starting to get the most out of your efforts.

It'll give you time to dial in your diet and training before starting also.

Comment

Was going to say that ya im deff going to buckle down hard on the diet, And do all the research i need before i think about doing the first injection

Comment

That reminds me.
        In case you haven't seen this site you should check it out:
        http://spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Comment

Deff NEED that one lol i saw it once but didnt pay much attention. Thanks man hey if u have a FB or myspace or anything like and you want to add me or w/e you can just pm me

Comment

Hey Bro,

Ancient Strength looks like its back in stock.

Comment

Thanks man Your G2G!

Comment

as far as protein goes, i've been having real good results using muscle guage isolate. its a pure iso and cheap. only problem is it's hard to find in stock. places that usually carry it are bodybuilding.com, dps nutirition, and muscle and strength. all flavors are pretty good.

i was just thinking about it. and i guess i dont really take too many supps while bulking. multi vit, pritein, bcaa's between meals, and liver meds, but when i'm cutting, i take a ton of stuff. i'll have to read that article about creatine and aas. i don't often use creatine while cycling, but i am right now. i've been using jack3d. love that shit! and it have some creatine in it.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Has anyone on here tried PVL Iso-Gold whey isolate? What were your results with it?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    as far as protein goes, i've been having real good results using muscle guage isolate. its a pure iso and cheap. only problem is it's hard to find in stock. places that usually carry it are bodybuilding.com, dps nutirition, and muscle and strength. all flavors are pretty good.

i was just thinking about it. and i guess i dont really take too many supps while bulking. multi vit, pritein, bcaa's between meals, and liver meds, but when i'm cutting, i take a ton of stuff. i'll have to read that article about creatine and aas. i don't often use creatine while cycling, but i am right now. i've been using jack3d. love that shit! and it have some creatine in it.
                    Jacked is the shit man! Great pre-workout drink and cheap too! Get a good protein powder, BCAA's, Creatine, and multi-v; that's what I use...

Comment

I get my protein of myprotein.com and bulkpowers.com. ?35 for 5kg 82% whey protein. Good for us UK guys.

Comment

I get mine from massnutrition.com (syntha-6, modern bcaa, hemo rage ultra concentrate, uni-liver, kre-alkalyn 1500)

Comment

What does dhea work well with?

Comment

I take Animal Pak for multi and liver support, Noxipro for pre workout (blows Jack3d away), WAR for intra (creatine/amino), and Ulitmate Nutrition Iso MAss extreme weight gainer and get great results...Id recommend all of them to anyone
                            Yes I am a BEAST I swear I need to be tranquilized...Yes I am a giant and next to me you are just ankle high

Comment

I have a special thing that I do with the Jacked before I work out in the morning. I take two scoops of Jacked, 2 scoops arginine (sp?), and 2 scoops of creatine ethyl ester and slam it down. Amazing mixture fo sho!

Comment

Working...
                              X