Is it necessary to come off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it necessary to come off?

Iv heard of these guys staying on gear for years. I know the pro's... What's the con's? I guess my question is, is there any reason why I shouldn't just stay on it. Theres plenty of different things I can switch it up with so my body dosnt get used to one type. Leme know what you guys think.

what is your age..??
    test

Comment

28 years old

Comment

you would be crazy not to at that age..I was hesitant to start TRT at 45 but just can't recovery well anymore...unless you are going for "the gold" as a pro,,,then you will be pinning for life and dealing with all that goes with it...something to really think about...
        test

Comment

Whats a good time frame to stay on. I'm bout to start pct, been on for about 5 months. How long shoud I stay off befor I get blood work? Ugh it sucks gettin off.

Comment

wow...5 months is a long time bro..I have been told to wait three weeks after pct. to get blood work done..this is after a four week pct. regimen...that was based on a twelve week cycle...depending on what you have taken and at what doses...hard to say..you will have a hard time coming back..!! I would say three or so months..but I would ask Sam to be sure....blood work can only be the true indicator, I would not imagine you will like trying to get natural again..be carefull and cautious of gyno symptoms flaring up in these times...when test. drops through the floor and estrogen rebounds, its critical to keep estro in check at this time..hell I did'nt get a "small" case of gyno till after my cycle and three quarters the way through my pct..I ran 20mg nolva and .5 adex every few days and still got it..!! lots of guys get in pct and not necessarily during cycle..for yourself after five months you would have to use a pretty strong pct regimene...I would PM Sam or maybe he can respond as he is clearly the one to ask, as are a few others..."I only know, what I don't know brother" lol...good luck bro...
            one-more
            Last edited by one-more; 03-14-2012, 07:27 PM.
            test

Comment

Crap sounds like I'm in for it. iv stayed pretty low on my doses. 1cc test prop100 e3d, 1 cc deca200 twice per week. 1cc tren300 twice a week. all iv got for pct is a buncha adex.

Comment

Originally posted by Joelieo View Post
                Crap sounds like I'm in for it. iv stayed pretty low on my doses. 1cc test prop100 e3d, 1 cc deca200 twice per week. 1cc tren300 twice a week. all iv got for pct is a buncha adex.
                not good PCT bro. you want nolvadex or clomid. having been on for so long, having run HCG through your cycle would have been ideal. can't go back in time, but a good blast of HCG now would help
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

What dose hcg do that adex dosnt? Thanks again for your info.

Comment

Should I wait to come off till I get some nov or clo?

Comment

well, thats a good question. you need to get that stuff ASAP. remember, you cant start PCT till the gear clears your system. it's gonna take 2-3 wks for the deca to clear. like i said, HCG would really help the cause too. i guess i'd wait to come off the test prop till i could get my proper meds. stay on your dose of 1cc E3D. then once you get your pct meds, wait till 3 days after your last prop injection, come off and start your PCT. from there, i would load up on creatine and other natural sups to help keep you full and pumped.

because of how long you were on, i would get extra nolvadex and plan to run it for 4-6 wks.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                      X