Blood work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood work

I was wondering about getting the proper blood work done an wasn't sure what tests I need to ask for. Also do I just come rite out and tell my dr. I'm using gear? Please give any info on this subject?

I was wondering the same thing. I went to a clinic and got an app. and then I said I wanted to get into bodybuilding so I want to make sure everything is in check. So he recommended lipid + liv and kidney analysis. Then I also asked for hormone too. My testosterone was 489 ng/ml which I am still not sure if that is high or low haha. So I didn't mention gear but this guy I think just assumed it.. kinda gave me the vibe that we both know and neither of us are going to say it!

Comment

basic hormone test - FSH, LH, SHBG, ask for Estradiol - estrogen , also good to get Liver enzymes + Cholesterol checked if u can.

Ur Dr works for you, you pay him with your insurance so tell him what you want or get another Dr.

Quote - "Depending on the lab your doctor uses, male testosterone levels typically range between 250ng/dl and 850 ng/dl." 250 is low, 489 is ok (depending on ur age) -my 68 yr old dad just tested @ 400
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Good info thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X