QDL is G2G, YOU LAZY *******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QDL is G2G, YOU LAZY *******

I have seen a disturbing number of posts in the last 4 weeks related to the quality of this or that, especially QDL Gear. The unwillingness or inability to summon the motivation to simply do a quick search, and read the many threads directly pertaining to this question is mind boggling.

Anyone with the tiniest bit of inclination would find that there are several bros here, myself included, that have been using it, and have given our reviews. RonnyT has generously given his time and expertise to have several of their test esters analyzed, and except for some strange goings on in the sus, all technical indications are excellent.

I personally have been using the test e for more than 4 weeks, and I can say without fear of contradiction that it's g2g. Gains are exactly what they should be, and all well known changes from supra-physiological levels of test in the system are consistent.

Come on guys. We all ask a stupid question from time to time, but when the info is there for the taking, and you're just too lazy to look it up, it clutters the forum and makes it harder for the next guy to filter through the redundancy.

The sponsor here has vindicated himself time and again, and has proven his character and commitment to his customers. Order with confidence, but always remember that this is not WalMart, and sometimes things can get a little sideways. All in all, I believe this to be the single most reliable supplier on the web.

Just to be clear, I have done 14 test based cycles over the last 23 years. I have been burned more than my share. I have thrown out more gear than most have done. Granted, I've always kept it simple, and I have no direct experience with the more exotic compounds, but I do know this is top quality gear.

I would order any product line our sponsor has to offer on the basis of reputation alone, and the recent analysis and reviews from my bros is just the cream.

Now, let's get to the business of helping each other and move past the, "is this good?" stage. Let's face it, when it comes to AAS, you can't really test the water with your toe and expect any results.

Much love from the sunshine state, wish you were all here for Spring Break! I keep gettin' older, but the college girls just stay the same age!
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Amen to that.

I'm 3 weeks in on my QDL Test E and loving it.

These noobs clogging up the forum and now chat box is really annoying.

Comment

more about these college girls...lol lol
      test

Comment

Im off to go look at some boobs..........
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
          touching them is better than just looking
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Timguiness, well said my brother!!!
            " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
              It's all about the ass. Big boobs are nice to look at, but let's face it, they just get in the way when it counts.

I guess that's why people always tell me, "you're an ass, man."
              Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Nice post tim Thanks man.

Comment

Very nice post bro! Hit it right on point. Believe me, it would be known if there was any flaw with QDL. But its g2g.

So click on my referral link in my signature and order some!
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

very happy with QDL

Comment

Everyone will love QDL. It's right up there with the best brands. No complaints at all
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                      X