Shoulder hurting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulder hurting...

So, I was doing my bench and I was working up to 425x4. I'm at 370 and I pull out 6 reps fairly easy. I bump it up to 390 and I get out another 6 reps. After I racked the weight and noticed that my shoulder had a dull pain when I would bend my elbow and bring it across my chest. So, I stripped the weight and didn't proceed. It got very stiff and somewhat painful. I had stretched my upper body for about 10-15 min before doing my bench, incline and decline. I have been able to raise my arm laterally and there has been no pain. It's still a tiny bit sore. I have full range of motion with almost no pain. On a scale of 1-10, I'm at a .5 with the pain. I havne't done any upper body exercises since last monday (1/4). I started to read about rotator cuff injuires and I was curious if this sounds something like that? I read it over and it didn't seem like that to me. I do have a tenditis in my elbow and wrist on my left side. And when I twist my arm into a pumping motion like Tiger Woods, i can feel it across my chest, into my shoulder and down to my elbow. I've been resting my shoulder as much as possible and it feels a lot better, but I was curious if anyone has had similar things happen? one guy I work with said he tore his rotator cuff and he wasn't able to lift his arm out from his side above his shoulder. Just thought I would throw this out there and get some suggestions. Thanks guys/gals

This thread is copied and pasted from another forum. He only posts hereto leave the link back to his website at the botom of the page. Delete teh website out of his signature and he will leave garanteeed. Not to mention is is bad for SEO for your forum to have outgoing links.

Comment

That sounds like ur r/c and u could pinched a nerve sorry to say it but u might be going to heavy go light and see what happens

Comment

Working...
      X