No announcement yet.

another happy customer :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 weeks + 3 days post op and I'm still having trouble. Still not able to train lower body other than with a theraband. woo. Actually the closest I've come to weights for lower was yesterday at PT when he put an ankle weight on my knee, which was propped up on a chair - in order to bend it straight. They tell me maybe in a week or two I can start back with training lower (not full bore of course), but I think they just said that to give me hope lol. Hell I still have trouble going downstairs and just started attempting that yesterday. I really had not anticipated going thru all of this and had I known I might not have signed on for this procedure.

Still not taking my gear either, although I did manage to talk my doc into 1% test cream last week. I guess I'm getting maybe 10 mg a day, been doing that for a little over a week now. I don't think at such a low dose I will benefit from it musculature-wise or anything else, although I might want to fck the doorknob off or something lol.

Comment

Found out the phys therapy bish didn't know wtf she was doing, really. I told my dr this week and he said don't go there any more and I asked if I could start training again carefully and he said yes, and added I know more than the PT people anyway. So...very carefully I worked quads and calves a few days ago. I was able to put weight on the bar albeit not what I'm used to (that's ok for now). do you know something? that one workout taught my quad how to fire again. I am not kidding. I had weeks of PT that couldn't do that. I'm walking more normally now and even going downstairs is easier. Just goes to prove, just like Joe Gold said, "iron heals all wounds" - whether emotional or physical, I have to say no truer words were ever spoken.

Thinking now about going back on the var I've been saving, hoping I'm not doing too much since i'm also getting about 10 mg of test via cream delivery daily.

Comment

I'm skeptical about those creams lol
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Not only have I been pleased with naps customer service and their gear but their gear has actually made me healthier. I have an anemia my body destroys platelets and red blood cells. I've been prescribed anadrol 50 by my doctor before for red blood cell production. My blood counts are always through the roof with naps test. I would also like to review the product gp oral tren. i took 3 tabs a day for 3 weeks gave my liver a 3 week break then did the same thing and I lost 63lbs. It shed fat like crazy. I know everyone is different but that tren really affected me in a positive way. I would also like to review naps qdl gear. I felt the pumps from the test c after 2 weeks. platelets over 300,000 and hemoglobin at 20. Even when I'm healthy they are never that high not to mention my test serum level was 1530!!! So if any of you are hesitant about using qdl don't be it is real just make note that if you order 1 10ml vial of test it is packaged in 2 5ml vials. you're still getting what you ordered it is just split up differently. My only recommendation to naps is to change that on their site under their qdl gear so customers like me don't freak out thinking I got a bunch of free gear lol. Other than that I have used them many times and each time I have gotten my orders in under two weeks. Shortest wait time was 11 days longest was 15 days. No complaints from this customer whatsoever. Do not hesitate to order from naps they are friendly, reliable and reply in a timely manner.

Comment

Originally posted by jk703 View Post
            Not only have I been pleased with naps customer service and their gear but their gear has actually made me healthier. I have an anemia my body destroys platelets and red blood cells. I've been prescribed anadrol 50 by my doctor before for red blood cell production. My blood counts are always through the roof with naps test. I would also like to review the product gp oral tren. i took 3 tabs a day for 3 weeks gave my liver a 3 week break then did the same thing and I lost 63lbs. It shed fat like crazy. I know everyone is different but that tren really affected me in a positive way. I would also like to review naps qdl gear. I felt the pumps from the test c after 2 weeks. platelets over 300,000 and hemoglobin at 20. Even when I'm healthy they are never that high not to mention my test serum level was 1530!!! So if any of you are hesitant about using qdl don't be it is real just make note that if you order 1 10ml vial of test it is packaged in 2 5ml vials. you're still getting what you ordered it is just split up differently. My only recommendation to naps is to change that on their site under their qdl gear so customers like me don't freak out thinking I got a bunch of free gear lol. Other than that I have used them many times and each time I have gotten my orders in under two weeks. Shortest wait time was 11 days longest was 15 days. No complaints from this customer whatsoever. Do not hesitate to order from naps they are friendly, reliable and reply in a timely manner.
            Thanks for the review.Would have been nice if you had started your own thread about this.

Comment

POWERHOUSE, what should i title my review if you had wanted me to start my own thread? about how certain aas products and gear contributes to better health as long as doses are kept responsible? i look forward to your input because i would like to start a thread about this if you could help me out. thank you and have a good night.

Comment

I never followed up about my cycle using Geneza Pharm Oxan. Holy fck...I did a 3 month cycle, starting at 10 mg/day divided into am and pm doses and ramped up to 20 mg/day. I cannot say enough good things about this gear. My strength went thru the roof. I'm strong naturally anyway, but I even impressed myself and I'm my own worst critic. I used the oxan as part of a bulking cycle, not a cut. I put 55 lbs on my rack pulls alone halfway thru the cycle. I was pulling 405 x 6! Squatted 225 x 10, benched 140 x 6 (hard with implants but never say never lol) and I could rave on and on...but now I haz a sad. I wanted very much to reorder thru Naps but it seems they no longer take WU. Is there any way around this - any domestic shippers or anything?? Maybe I'm not supposed to talk about this here?? I've been looking for other suppliers who carry Geneza and when I check the source on the Geneza Pharm page they call come up unverified. I did a stupid thing and went with a lab who had a good rep but I was burned. I am actually over 2 weeks into another cycle now and I can tell this is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                X