Newbie here, still trying to learn more before starting my first cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here, still trying to learn more before starting my first cycle

I am 47yo, 6 feet, 180 lbs around 10% BF. I have been working out for the past ten years an average of 4-4 days a week. My body type is ectomorph and I have a very fast metabolism, thus it is difficult to add more volume and mass to my body. I try to eat an average of 6 meals/snacks a day, for a total of 200 g of proteins and 4000 calories aday.....but it is what it is and I found it difficult to each more than that in a day. I am planning toget on gear to try to pass my plateau if i can call it this way.

I have been reading for a few months now.... and according to what I read I came up with two cycles.

Cycle 1:
    week 1-6: GP Turan
    week 1-12:GP Test-C 9 (400mg a week)
    week 1-12: Anastrozole (0.5 a day)

Cycle 2:
    week 1-12: GP Primo 100 (500mg a week)
    week 1-12: Anastrozole 0.5 a day

PCT:
    week 14: Nolvadex 40mg a day
    week 15: Nolvadex 40mg a day
    week 16: Nolvadex 20mg a day
    week 18: Nolvadex 20mg a day
    Arimidex in case during the cycle

I have a tendency to priffer cycle 2 instead of cycle 1 due to the fact that Primobolan does not have the side effects that Test-c, p or e have.

Tell me what you think about it, before i place my order. Do you think I can rely on GP products? Are they human grade, and high quality?

Any advice and suggestion are welcome.

Thanks to you all.
    strategic
    Last edited by strategic; 10-05-2010, 02:07 AM.

Nice! YOU have done your home work I can tell. You are right on the money with every point in cycle-1 and PCT lay outs.. I would recommend Testosterone Propionate & HGH also. At almost 50, you cant expect much from your natural GH secretion. When one does HGH/Test+1, you INCREASE the number of muscle cells with HGH (Only HGH does this!), and INCREASING the SiZe of existing cells as testosterone does as a steroid. +1 if tren, eq, deca whatever your flavor ALSO, you got almost limitless possibility of gains as its capitalized synergy of it is 1+1+1=5!!! If you can DOUBLE your protein and eat like a healthy horse! Test Cy or En will cause estrogen sides from slower release ester so prop would be a MUCH better option. Its cheaper anyway, only thing is ya cant be needle shy cuz ya need to pin everyday!! Subcutaneous shot like HGH are super easy, its just technical reconstituting it, but any meat head can do it and DO
    JuicyJuggalo
    Last edited by JuicyJuggalo; 10-07-2010, 01:13 AM.

Comment

I have not done much work about Equ., Tren. or Deca. I am not totally sure about what make them different compared with the cycle I proposed. I still not sure of completely understanding the difference between test -c, test -e or test p? The only thing I know is that test p is much shorter chain and that our body eliminates it much faster. honestly, i thought that cycle #2 has much less negative effects than cycle #1. Am I wrong for that? HGG, wow.... but that is going to make my cycle way more expensive.

Comment

First cycle, I would go with cycle 1 for sure.
        GP is a very solid line, no problems there bro.

Comment

Originally posted by strategic View Post
          I have not done much work about Equ., Tren. or Deca. I am not totally sure about what make them different compared with the cycle I proposed. I still not sure of completely understanding the difference between test -c, test -e or test p? The only thing I know is that test p is much shorter chain and that our body eliminates it much faster. honestly, i thought that cycle #2 has much less negative effects than cycle #1. Am I wrong for that? HGG, wow.... but that is going to make my cycle way more expensive.

per your PM, i hadn't responded here because i already made my suggestion to you in PM. your cycle #1 is close to what i suggested, test cyp or test e with a low dose dbol kickstart, plus adex EOD. if you want to use the tbol instead, go for it. this is pretty much a standard baseline cycle to get your feet wet and see how you respond.save the more exotic drugs like primo for later. the adex will help to keep unwanted side effects at bay, but at that dose, you shouldn't experience anything too harsh or unmanageable anyway. i can't see a reason to run hgh on your very first cycle. it is a big financial commitment and does very little compared to AAS anyway. i also would not use prop on a first cycle as it would necessitate EOD to ED injects, which are a pain for anyone, let alone a new user. but as i mentioned before, HCG might be worth looking into, especially at your age, to help ensure recovery. some homework to do would be to research how esters work and what that means when when it comes to the timing of injecting AAS and PCT. in a nutshell, an ester is what will determine the half life of an injectable steroid and will effect your cycle in all sorts of ways, like how long it'll take the drugs to kick in. it's important to understand it for yourself. there are lots of articles floating around the net about ester to get you better acquainted and confident in your choices.

you're doing great research so far. just try to not over think things. keep the first cycle simple and basic
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I am in my first injection cycle now. I went with test c e4d which comes out to a little over 400mg/week for11 weeks and use phera flex as a kickstart at 45mg/day for 5 weeks. Also using anastrazole .5 mg eod.

That is 2 10ml vials test c
            1.5 bottles polecat
            1 anastrazole

Comment

@ sam1976 im about to start a 12 week cycle of test, bold and tren-e. my question is what would be the best time for the tren-e in the beginning or end. i always here beginning for a kick start. i take off pretty good with sust so i figured save tren-e for the last 5 weeks so i can break my plateau. can i have your thought on this, or anyone else.

Week 1-12: 750mg sust (a week)
              Week 1-12: 4oomg bold (a week)
              Week 7-12: 4oomg tren-e (a week)
              +pct
              Abomb
              Last edited by Abomb; 10-08-2010, 05:38 PM.

Comment

hey abomb, why dont you start your own thread about this and we can carry this conversation on there...

but for now, let me say 5 wks is not enough on tren e. and i would run EQ for longer than 12 wks. post up your own thread and we'll chat more there, ok.....
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

First cycle keep it simple. Test 500mg a week, 2 injects of 250 on separate days. You must see how you react to test before starting any compound cycle. Test is the foundation of any cycle in my opinion.

Comment

I am thinking about using also HCG during my cycle. 300iu twice a week can be a good compromise. Can I inject HCH and testosterone-c both at the same time with only one injection?

Comment

NO! You take test IM, HCG, peptides and HGH are subcutaneous injections with an insulin pin into body fat fool!!

Comment

Working...
                      X