Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So i Placed my order Friday and sent the payment info yesterday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i Placed my order Friday and sent the payment info yesterday!

Was really simple, Made one mistake after i sent the payment and everything

I 3x Gp test Cyp
    1 Dianabol but guess what I ORDERED THE WRONG ONE!!! I ordered BP instead of GP!! Either way im sure its fine it's still 50 mg
    1 Arimidex
    1 Nolvadex

So now I sit and wait like a hunter in the forest for my hunt!!!

lol I'm excited!!!!

Now All i gotta do is make sure my diet is clean and lean and full of protein! healty carbs and fats!

Will take some Before pics when i get my order and I'll save em for the before and after stuff!

Will keep you guys posted on my gain's!

as far as the dol goes, i'm not personally sure about the balken tabs, but if naps carries them, they should be fine. he wouldn't want to tarnish his rep by carrying an inferior product. i usually try to get 10mg tabs and split my dose up over the course of the day. the half life is only about 4.5 hours, so i usually do 3 even doses. if you're taking 25mg and you want to try to keep blood levels steady, you could always take 1/4 tab in the morning and 1/4 in the mid to late afternoon.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok sounds good man!

Wish i knew to get the 10 mg tabs would have been alot easier but i guess Ill be doing alot of chopping lol

Comment

yea, you'll be just fine. dbol is dbol is dbol, as long as it is dosed properly. but next time, yea, go with the GP 10mg's. they're awesome. i'm going to run them again, in my next cycle. can't wait!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Why did not you try GP Turan instead of Dianobol? I read that Turan has less toxicity. You should also have bought some LIV 52 as you are going on dinabol tablets, it will help to maintain an healthy liver.

Comment

Originally posted by strategic View Post
            Why did not you try GP Turan instead of Dianobol? I read that Turan has less toxicity. You should also have bought some LIV 52 as you are going on dinabol tablets, it will help to maintain an healthy liver.
            i i'm not so sure it's less or more harsh to the liver. i know a guy who always gets blood work done and said, for him, tbol has been worse than many compounds. tbol does seem have less overall sides when it comes to estrogen, but it's positive effect isn't as powerful either. about issues of harshness on the liver...i think it gets overblown on message boards. i've recently taken halo, which produced amazing effect and is notorious for causing enzyme elevation, yet my liver values were only slightly elevated. i have not yet gotten retested, but i am sure that i will have returned to normal. i was using 2000mg of milk thistle a day. if you have liver problems, orals probably aren't a good idea at all but if you have a healthy liver, your body will handle a short course of 6 wks of dbol, especially at the low dose he's using.

Comment

Working...
            X