Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird feeling while working out ... any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird feeling while working out ... any ideas?

I'm in the middle of my cycle. Am on 250 Test Euth 1ml pen twice weekly and 1ml arimidex daily. Starting my cycle with oxymeth for first 4 weeks. Must say my gains have been quite impressive. Have gained about 25lbs. Strength through the roof. Good stuff. Problem is when I'm working out, and this is happening most every workout now, I get dizzy and feel like I'm going to pass out. This is not the normal I'm dizzy after a set cause I didn't breathe right. This is a constant dizzy, vertigo feeling to a point where I stop my workout and leave the gym. Did some blood work (gf a lab manager of a hospital thank god) and all is within normal levels. Liver up a bit from the oxymeth i would imagine. Blood pressure hovers around 130 over 90 which is up a bit from my normals.

I just don't know what the hell is going on. Having trouble sleeping at night. Feel anxious all the time. Wondering if my test levels are too high. Anyone have any idea or experienced anything similar? Thanks!

talk to some of the guys about the arimidex, that seems to be giving some guys some problems
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I have had that same problem before. I don't think it's from the test I have ran a 1600 mg a week cycle before never had any problems. Did they take your potassium count? You maybe slightly dehydrated. Just a thought hope you figure it out.

Comment

take ur arimidex dosage down by alot maybe .25 every 2 days and see if u feel better
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Yeah i'll reduce the arimidex and see. I'm also popping potassium every morning so I'm not sure about that one. I am pretty good about taking vitamin supplements in the mornings. I appreciate all the feedback!

Comment

Are you eating some carb's before you train? Out of breath may be your push a lot more weight than you use to, when I trian legs I'm out of breath after every set. Age may have something to do with it also, how old are you?
            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
            Chat Box Talk And Rules
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

definitely adjust the adex, I had some bad reaction to it as well on a lower dose E3D.

Comment

While just on Test Cyp (800mg weekly) I only used the arimidex a few times, and only if my nips got a little sore. I've been eating a bowl of oatmeal w/ a protein shake an hour before I hit the gym. It helps to fuel my w/o and another shake right after. I can get a little light headed w/ heavy squats & deadlifts, if my breathing is a little off.

Comment

are you taking any pre-workout drinks or pills. Know that i think of it years ago i was taking way to much N.O. Explode before working out and almost passed out a few times. get super dissy bad bad brain pain.

Comment

I know when I'm on a cycle and I get the same way alot, I found if I eat like 7-9 times a day and have food in my stomach while working out I don't get dizzy or light headed or feel like I'm going to pass out. Also when I'm doing a lot of gear If I don't eat before work I feel like I'm going to pass out and have passed out. With me Its all due to my food intake and water.

Comment

thats alot of adex lower the dose or switch to Nolva. - also check your blood pressure.
                      ODB
                      Last edited by ODB; 03-02-2012, 02:29 PM.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

yea i take 1mg of adex everyday ONCE i get signns of GYNO... then taper back down to .5 eod..

Comment

I've come close, when I squat or deadlift heavy. I was @ a powerlifting meet last summer, doing the deadlift for a record and I blacked out (the spotters caught me) Missed the attempt also.

Comment

I counld not agree more..I cant workout on an empty stomach either, drives my blood sugar way down...get the shakes, light headed and kinda sick felling..I find eating one hour before works best for me..
                            test

Comment

hey guys. thanks for all the awesome posts. i get off the adex all together for about a week and i'm feeling much better. i realize now that i was taking too much most likely. it's completely due to laziness. have you see those pills from GP. cutting them in half is a bitch so i switched to 1mg. did some research and didn't find any support for bad side effects from 1mg. apparently everyone is differnet and my body just didn't react well. I'm 36 btw and have gone from 195 to about 220 half way through my cycle. My BP normally is below 120 and 80 but now it's frequently around 135 and 90. Cause for a little concern I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                              X