Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies

Hey guys,

As you may have noticed I haven't been around much these past weeks. Work is taking most of my time and yeah it just sucks. I hope to be back with you guys soon.

As far as my cycle goes, I finished PCT and to be honest have lost none of the gains I've made. I have the exact same strength, do the exact same reps and with the same intensity... so I'm happy. I've lost all that water as well... so yeah... I'm actually preparing my next cycle...
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

thats awesome bro good for you.. what were ur start end end weights.. even tho the #s arent exact cuz fat was erased. good stuff

Comment

you havent been around? havent even noticed lol jk man....your email working normally again? i sent you a few things
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

its cool bro. we cant all be on the board all the time. glad to know things are going well. we'll look forward to seeing you around more, soon. glad to hear you're holding your gains. someone did their homework
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

To be honest I don't think I made amazing gains but then I was looking for some quality lean mass- but hey for a first cycle i'm happy.. i prolly upped my weights from 10 to 15% only depending on the exercises... but I feel like I could up it more. I rather move slowly and methodically though..

As for my weight... started at 90kg, on cycle i hit 100 kilos.. I'm back to 90. I'm aiming 80 now before I start my next cycle...

And yes Sam! Thanks to you all- if I did everything right it sure is because of this board and the great bunch of people here.

Comment

kilos? i thought you were American...you've been over seas too long lol
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Jesus... true it's those Germans & French man lol..

Comment

Hahah whenever kilos are mention I exit the thread too lazy for the conversion.. That'd be a cool Addon to the forum tho

Comment

As for my weight... started at 198 lbs, on cycle i hit 220 lbs. I'm back to 198. I'm aiming 176 lbs now before I start my next cycle...

Comment

Working...
                  X