No announcement yet.

First timer need a bit of help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually looking to go up in class actually... been competing at 185 for a while now and wanna get to the next class and get even stronger....

Comment

what if I add 30-40mg of Dbol for 6 weeks on top of the 500mg TE do I then need HCG?

Comment

Originally posted by joebillings View Post
        what if I add 30-40mg of Dbol for 6 weeks on top of the 500mg TE do I then need HCG?
        whats going on man...I am running my first cycle starting in about a week and a half.....I joined this site and have gotten some great info from the guys on the board...I am running test E @500mg for 10 weeks...I am jump starting that with DBOL @30MG/day for 5 weeks...I have been told numerous times by many guys that this is a great first cycle...I am not using HCG. I have a good base already, but I do have anastrozole on hand to use EOD or E3D @.5mg to keep estrogen at bay, I am then going to run nolva 2 weeks after my last pin @40/40/20/10/10...Keeping it very simple, but also being smart and cautious at the same time..if you ran this cycle I really think you would be good to go and pleased with the results

Comment

Sweet man... I was gonna add deca bc my joints are creeking.... But I'm tested and can't keep deca in my system for a year... So idk what to do out that but I'll be fine on this... Since both bump estrogen I think that the extra water may luberacate.

Comment

Plenty of water helps the joints.... JELLLOOOO yesssirrr jelllooo,,,, fish oil,,,microlactin..... (ETS , glucosamine and chondrotin)basically try that combo with some jello and fish oil and see how ur doing.. i've read it has changed peoples liv... microlactin is main ingredient in ETS..

Comment

instant jello

Comment

Working...
              X