No announcement yet.

Body Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny this thread came back up, last night my girl naired by back. results... awesome. itches like hell when the lotion was on but well worth it

Comment

I've naired my chest
      It grows back so fast I had stubble by morning

Shaving always results in razor burn.

I plan on lasering eventually

Comment

it might be the razor you're using or that your skin isnt conditioned to shaving. i use the mach 3. works great. i used to get razor burn and rashes, break outs, ect. over time though, my skin has gotten conditioned

Originally posted by iamready View Post
        I've naired my chest
        It grows back so fast I had stubble by morning

Shaving always results in razor burn.

I plan on lasering eventually
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

try using skintimate shaving cream for girls, use mach 3 blade, and use tend skin after shave. all can be purchased in rite aid or duane reade and works awesome for my skin. tend skin have vinagar though.
          funny in the video the girl said she loves colonic. sounds like my kind of girl

Comment

i've used mach 3 power and the hydro 5 .. maybe it just takes time to get used to shaving

Comment

Originally posted by myosaurus View Post
              try using skintimate shaving cream for girls, use mach 3 blade, and use tend skin after shave. all can be purchased in rite aid or duane reade and works awesome for my skin. tend skin have vinagar though.
              funny in the video the girl said she loves colonic. sounds like my kind of girl
              i guess that girls idea of flirting was discussing different forms of removing shit from your ass lol
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

shaving my face is a pian in my ass i can't imagine having to go from head to toe

Comment

Working...
                X