Quality Direct Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jk703 View Post
    hey liquid so qdl is good to go? doing some research on them this forum seems to be the only place with any info.
    Yes bro. It's great stuff!

Bottom line... Naps has top quality products and that's what really matters. Test, Deca, etc its all the same when coming from a quality source. Juice is juice.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
      Hey Bros, all this GP talk is what it is... yes GP has been my best friend for awhile, but change is good for everybody at some point, confusing the body works wonders... I recieved my gifts (QDL) and its outstanding thus far... end of first week and my pumps are freaky... almost hard to distinguish from GP.. anyway, I say go out on a limb and grab some QDL till GP gets back... Holla !!!
      just ordered QDL, so i am very happy to see this review

Comment

let us know how u like it bud.. ..the sale i think was just inplace to get u guys to believe in the product so buy while it lasts.. its clearly good stuff

Comment

I'm interested in placing a QDL order in the hopes I might get it while I wait patient for my GP order from Dec. The sale prices are so tempting. Not sure what to do. I don't want to place another order and wait for months again.

Comment

You wont, the open cats are moving and shipping quick. The rest of the store will open once those late orders start showing up which will probably be next week.
            http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

How about some pics of your gear, fellas?

I'll be sure to post mine when it arrives...I ain't scurred.

Comment

Can anyone comment on the QDL gear, in terms of painful injections? One of my fav things about GP gear was pain free oils. I hate limping around and having to make up stories.

Comment

ordered their test cyp and tren e. gonna be my 4th cycle gonna do 500mgs of test cyp 15 weeks and 10 weeks of tren e at 400mgs per week. clomid pct. adex on hand but never have had any issues with bloat or gyno so i'm not too worried.

Comment

yes bro 12 days to the usa. ordered some qdl just finished week 3. i must say i do feel pretty good red blood cells and platelets are elevated.

Comment

i have pinned the eq and masterone and it is so smooth you can't feel it except for the initial poke!!!! so far very pleased, will let all know how the potency is when it all kicks in!

Comment

QDL test cyp is smoooth as hell :P
                        Didn't feel a think haha. Going on my 3rd week.

Comment

lots of good reviews going on about this lab.I might have to give it a run soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X