No announcement yet.

Sarah, bodybuilder: Freak of Nature, video doing legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i do it b/c it's a very natural position for me - and it lessens the distance of my stroke. i have short arms, so when i arch my back as much as i do, i have very little distance to travel.

Comment

Gotcha, thanks!
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Why does everyone in here hide their faces on avatar?

Comment

Personally, I'm a Marine and I know that I risk court martial and military prison if I let my pic show my face knowing the things I've posted.

Comment

i'll represent you

i dont think the military has any right to concern itself with your First Amendment rights to engage in the marketplace of ideas; ie, a forum.
            sarahdefense
            Last edited by sarahdefense; 02-14-2012, 05:13 AM.

Comment

I work for the Judge Advocate Division- the UCMJ can be a bitch- best case would be my going back to E1... which would suck lol

Comment

cool i got it to work. great stuff sarah! keep up the awesome work and thanks for sharing with us
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

pre-bulk

these pics are from fall 2009-fall 2010, before i did my first high-protein/less reps/HEAVY WEIGHTS training period.
                  Attached Files
                  sarahdefense
                  Last edited by sarahdefense; 02-14-2012, 05:14 AM.

Comment

i have a pic from that same spot in chicago
                    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Chicago during St Pat's Day is awesome!
                      sarahdefense
                      Last edited by sarahdefense; 02-14-2012, 05:12 AM.

Comment

xamo, you work with jag? that's awesome!!

Comment

great intensity and endurance! my only concern is the form on the squat. certain things you can do to get better at it... like using more glutes(spread the floor, push on heels), more thoracic spine flexibility. oh I hide my face because I'm ugly

Comment

Originally posted by myosaurus View Post
                            great intensity and endurance! my only concern is the form on the squat. certain things you can do to get better at it... like using more glutes(spread the floor, push on heels), more thoracic spine flexibility. oh I hide my face because I'm ugly

I've been working hard on my squats last 6 months - they didn't start to feel comfortable until a couple months in. Do you mean, like, a wider stance? toes out? I've heard so many different theories. Bench is definitely my strong lift, followed by pulling then squatting.

Comment

Cute Pics, the squat is my favorite exercise, I currently hold the world record (420lb) in my powerlifter federation, (@ 232 @ 63 years old) I plan to smash all my old records, coming up in a powerlifting meet in May ( RPS hosted by Gene Rychlak) in Vt. I'm on track w/ my training right now. Yea!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarahdefense View Post
                                I've been working hard on my squats last 6 months - they didn't start to feel comfortable until a couple months in. Do you mean, like, a wider stance? toes out? I've heard so many different theories. Bench is definitely my strong lift, followed by pulling then squatting.
                                you can try wide stance, med stance, even narrow stance and find what feels most natural to you. you can implement box squats to teach yourself to sit back without fear of falling. I think your bodytype will do well with feet shoulder width or slightly wider.

Comment

Working...
                                X