No announcement yet.

tren acetate only cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so far so good...but its hard to say...i have gained 3 pound this week just on their tren a and im adding in t400 this week..so far it seems legit

Comment

gained another 1.4 pounds today ..also got my t400 today...only took 4 business days to get here!!....leg day today...i am having horrible insomnia..thats pretty much the only side effect so far....my t400 almost looks like clear water :s...is that normal??

Comment

Gained another 1.2 lbs today!! I have been eating more than usual but i have gained about 6 lbs already and its only been a week and a half...did shoulders today..noticed some strength increases on certain exercises..first time doing shoulders on tren a and t400 tho..im sure i'll see a lot more srength increases later on...can't wait for the t400 to kick in...

Comment

ya im running 100mg a day of tren and cyp 300 once a week im up 20 + pounds strong as heck. i'm on my 3rd week now feeling great. its not a Naps product i got it from another source. fair pricing and very fast dilivery and from my gains in great quality stuff.

Comment

holy shit!! those are incredible gains mistawheels...well i gained another 0.8 lbs today but i dont think its muscle...I have gained a bit on my waist from eating a lot more than usual...doing bis and forearms today...so far i have gained around 6 lbs in a week and a half.. not too shabby

Comment

its day 16...i have gained about 12 lbs now..but I know at least a couple of those pounds are fat on my belly. i have gained about an inch on it. noticed small strength increases. like 10 lbs on some exercises. hopefully once the t400 kicks in i will see a lot more results...I'm doing my 4 th shot of t400 tomorrow

Comment

spend 20 min ed on ur abs.. 12 lbs is solid my friend

Comment

sounds like your stuff is under doesed. double up on the tren you may see better results. after two weeks you should be way stronger by now. trust me bro

Comment

ya i know...everyone always says your strength increases rapidly on tren...my strength has increased but nothing major....like i said 5 or 10 lbs on some exercises...my diet and routine are def in check....must be underdosed which is dissapointing....i've had no sides except minimal acne and horrible insomnia....im gonna ride through the cycle tho...looks like i may not buy from naps again...which is sad..its days 18 and i lost 2 lbs!...wtf..and my gut is bigger as well....;(

Comment

Def something up with that gear. I have done several runs of tren throughout my illustrious career....lol. But no seriously, quality tren gets me diesel strong with a ravenous appetite. My metabolism goes ballistic and the fat melts off. It is suppose to be 4x more anabolic than test, so theortically you should see good gains. Especially if havent used it a while. Performance Metabolics is the shit!

Comment

lol..well i have gained half an inch on my arms and an inch on my chest and it hasnt even been 2 weeks yet...absolutely no fat loss.....some days i have loss of appetite..somedays im hungry as hell...i noticed really crazy strength increases in my back...about 20 lbs more i can lift now...but everything else has been only like 5 or 10...im guessing cuz its a bigger muscle group...this stuff does feel underdosed...I'm guessing I'll feel the t400 start to kick in some this upcoming week...so my size and strength should go up even more...I'll keep yas posted..so far no sides except insomnia, and anxiety which i know is from the insomnia and really minor acne....no sweating...only during nightmares, which i have been having quite a lot of. :s.....

Comment

make sure ur diet is in check and get ur pct stuff ready ahead of time also some sort of anti estrogen on hand would be a good idea if ur gonna be taking 800mg test i'm not sure why u arent really seeing the strength gains but the size and weight gains are defently there
                          but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                          Hackleech

Comment

well im starting to nitice more and more strength gains...its slow but steady so far..ill add a least one rep for each expercise everytime i hit the weights...havent really gained any weight this week either...i actually lost 2 lbs earlier this week...i have letro, prami, nolva, and clom on hand already...still no side effects except insomnia..possibly smaller loads? lol

Comment

I have done a tren acetate only cycle, and your tendons can't deal with the dry, strength gains, that's when i tore my pectoral major tendon off! need to run test with it the extra water helps.....And drink tons of water, stay hydrated!

Comment

o ya im pounding back water like a mad man pissing all day...lol...i decided last minute to add t400...the t400 shots hurt like hell...the day after it gets swollen hard and red...then gos away in a few days..the other day when i jabbed 1 ml in my shoulder, it hurt a lot just to move it and then it traveled to my bicep and it swelled 3 quarters of an inch!! im ony doing .5 ml now in one place..still doing 800 mg/week....im noticing pretty big strength increases in everything except my biceps and triceps..its odd..still no loss of fat...wondering if this is even tren??...im seeing strength and size gains but no fat loss or sides...i supposse thats mainly a good thing tho...this is my second cycle and i have never had really any sides besides acne insomnia and a little testicular atrophy for both...first cycle was sust 250 dbol and anavar...i guess im not prone to all the negative sides so far .

Comment

Working...
                                X