tren acetate only cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren acetate only cycle

Hey there...I am new to this forum only have a couple cycles under my belt...i am very broke so i'm gonna try a tren acetate only cycle and maybe add in some test e if i need it as i go....I'm getting my gear from naps , just ordered yesterday....its his canadian domestic source (accordo rx)...hopefully it gets here soon since i live in canada...just wondering where a good online place to get clomid and nolva would be????..also has anyone tried naps canadian domestic accordo rx gear? cant find much info on it??..thanks ..I'll let everyone know when I get my gear and how the cycle goes.

A lot of great reviews on that brand. Get PCT from Naps.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

im trying to find a canadian domestic source for pct stuff and hcg....naps doesn't offer any...canadian customs are brutal!! plus delivery takes for ever shipping overseas...My payment was picked up today so I think it will be shipped out by the end of the week. Any one wanna point me in a good direction for pct and hcg? hopefully canadian?

Comment

I have decided to add T-400 into my cycle to have a test base throughtout...its gonna be a short 8 week cycle....might extend to 10 for tren and 12 for test...we'll see how it goes....I'm gonna order the t-400 from naps tomorrow and then get my pct/ais/prolactin inhibotrs, etc after that..probably from mpresearchsupply..faster than z and they say they are dedicated to getting it to canadians, while naps won't reship canadian stuff....still tryin to figure out where I'm gonna get hcg...all day chemist of course doesnt even ship to canada.....looking for a domestic hcg source...anyways when i start my cycle i will let you guys know how things are comin

Comment

good choice bro.. was gonna say u should add that test.

Comment

arrived today!!

My tren from naps arrived today..it's only been a week...including the weekend since i ordered!!! wow thats impressive!....now to get my t-400.....I'll let everyone know if this accordo rx brand is g2g...i really hope so!!! doing 75 mgs every other day and 500 mg of t-400 per week so 250 mg twice a week....

Comment

nice bro!!!

Comment

it's DAY 3...started the tren monday...waiting on the t-400....did my second shot today...so far i'v stayed the exact same strength and size...i hope to feel the tren by the end of the week...it's acetate so I'm pretty sure it should have kicked in by now. my goal for this cycle is to move up from 185 to 200 and decrease my bf %..also i'm putting a major focus on my arms and shoulders...i'm at 16 inches biceps and want to get to at least 17 inches..im pretty happy with my back and chest....i feel i look disproportionate..also i plan on working he legs pretty hard...worked chest and tris monday..cardio and abs yesterday.....did all bis today....all tris tomorrow...time to get these puny arms bigger!!

Comment

Did you get the unloved tren cough? there is a great article somewhere on here about the stages of what u should be noticing while on tren week by week.. run a search for it,... Keep this thread running I am about to start tren suspension so im interested to see ur results bud.. good luck and enjoy

Comment

Give it a week and you'll notice it
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

wait what dose r u taking again? also i take it u r just gonna do 1 ml of t-400 for 10 weeks correct? no orals right.. sorry just clarifying brudda I forgot when we talked

Comment

im doing 75 mg of tren a every other day now...next week I'm gonna add in 800 mg of t-400 per week....cant really afford anything else right now...might add some orals when my income tax comes in ...prob gonna run the tren for 8 weeks and the test for 12..it is now day 4...next shot is tomorrow..gained about 1 pound, but my weight does fluctuate a lot...i weigh myself as soon as i wake up completely dry....hopefully i see some strength increases today...

Comment

no i havent gotten the tren cough...havent gotten any sides at all except extreme insomnia..but I already have trouble sleepin so im not sure its from the tren...its only day 4 tho

Comment

so far i have gained about 3 pounds...no side effects except insomnia and no noticable strength increases...i will continue to update my progress...decent progress for first week tho

Comment

What's the buzz on this naps stuff?

Comment

Working...
                              X