1 year (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yeabuddy View Post
    ^^ thanks I'll check that out. trying to hit the magic 200lbs mark with the upcoming cycle...
    what helped me get over the plateaus was doing heavy compound movements..check out louie simmons/westside barbell...they have great workout plans
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
      what helped me get over the plateaus was doing heavy compound movements..check out louie simmons/westside barbell...they have great workout plans
      Thats the ticket right there, go fuc'n heavy and you will get big.
      Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
        Thats the ticket right there, go fuc'n heavy and you will get big.
        wait i cant get huge with p90x and my variety of exercise bands? lol

Comment

No you can't gey heavy using the different machine, like curls. bench press, or doing the circut w/ them. Right guys? go with iron or go home. No curls in the squat rack

Comment

haha I hate the phags that do curls in the squat rack! btw I ordered my gear today...cycle starts next week! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Comment

haha I hate the phags that do curls in the squat rack! btw I ordered my gear today...cycle starts next week! AHHHHHHHH!!!!
              next week? did you order from walmart? lol

Comment

haha nahhh...dude said he would send it 2nd day air for me! first pin will be thursday!

Comment

Man me too ! Worst yet, I come in to squat and some little shits left 405 on the catch racks after doing shitty shrugs !!!!!!!!!!!
                  Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

^^ so annoying! leaving 135 on the bar is one thing...anything more is just phaggot shit.

Comment

i hate the jerks who load up the smith machine and leave it way up high...this means you 6'6" lazy ass at my gym

Comment

Working...
                      X