progress pic 1-29-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys,

I'm new to this forum, but not new to working out and competing. I've had some down time due to graduate school taking up a bunch of time. Just wanted to comment on your progress bro. Looking pretty diesel for 8wks out. Balance and proportions look good! Keep up the good work!
    Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    hey guys,

heres a shot i took yesterday. sunday is a non training day, so this is cold, no pump. i feel i look much rounder with a pump

i'm 8 wks out now and still eating 200 carbs, focusing on red meat for much of my protein. i'm doing 50 min of slow steady state cardio on the treadmill. right now, i'm still comfortable and strong in the gym. i've been having some totally amazing workouts lately. i think that i'm going to dial it back just a hair though, because i dont want to risk getting hurt as i get drier. i'm sleeping well and my stress level is low. as far as gear, 2 more wks of GP's test e/eq/npp, i'm using 37.5mcg t3 and 80mcg of clen. as of this wk, i moved adex from .5mg EOD to ED. in 2 wks, i'll swap the eq and npp for GP tren and masteron. things will probably start looking pretty dramatic after that! getting totally shredded is my strong suit and i'm comfortable that i'm right on track. i could get very lean, quickly now but i need to time my peak. dont wanna come in too early.

Comment

Working...
    X