Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• progress pic 1-29-12

hey guys,

heres a shot i took yesterday. sunday is a non training day, so this is cold, no pump. i feel i look much rounder with a pump

i'm 8 wks out now and still eating 200 carbs, focusing on red meat for much of my protein. i'm doing 50 min of slow steady state cardio on the treadmill. right now, i'm still comfortable and strong in the gym. i've been having some totally amazing workouts lately. i think that i'm going to dial it back just a hair though, because i dont want to risk getting hurt as i get drier. i'm sleeping well and my stress level is low. as far as gear, 2 more wks of GP's test e/eq/npp, i'm using 37.5mcg t3 and 80mcg of clen. as of this wk, i moved adex from .5mg EOD to ED. in 2 wks, i'll swap the eq and npp for GP tren and masteron. things will probably start looking pretty dramatic after that! getting totally shredded is my strong suit and i'm comfortable that i'm right on track. i could get very lean, quickly now but i need to time my peak. dont wanna come in too early.
    Attached Files
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Looking stout man. I wish you could stop by my gym, the so called "body builders" are all top heavy, like a lolly pop. They are afraid to wear shorts, legs like tooth-pics. You'd put them to shame.

Comment

Big SAM!! Looking good man...I wish I had your calves!!! hahaha

Comment

You look great Sam, your shoulders, arms and chest pop like a mother fuc'r !! Cant wait see you a few weeks out !!!!
        Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

outstanding man! lean and mean. i hope to be shredded again someday, but i dont know if ive got your discipline.....lookin good bro
          Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

thanks guys. as far as legs go, having had an ugly back injury, i couldnt hit legs hard for a long time. because of that, they were very weak. i've been working hard for the last 1 1/2 yrs with a focus on legs and back. legs are looking better, but i would still like to see more quad. i think another year will give me the amount of leg mass that i want.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

man ur calves are insane never seen them like that it's like a nice round balloon with veins all over it looking really good man best of luck
              but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
              Hackleech

Comment

You look real full .. I can't wait to see u in 8 weeks brudda.. Good work! Im sure other people would also like a detailed description of how u go aobut ur final 8 weeks.. Poss even a log if u have time..

Comment

Really solid. Great work.

Comment

looking like a f'ing boss dude! you can obviously see your knowledge and dedication to the sport of bodybuilding

Comment

good to see your coming along so early. 8 wks is a lot of time to tune up
                      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Oh ya......is that cage for a big rabbit maybe ????
                        Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

^^ for sure it is! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
                            Oh ya......is that cage for a big rabbit maybe ????
                            haha. yea. i'm crate training my puppy. a friend is letting me use this one, but i think i'll eventually end up needing one thats a little bigger

Comment

Looking amazing mate! Top stuff Hey if you get a chance I would be really interested in reading about your diet and training to get in such awesome shape!

Comment

Working...
                              X