Testing Quaility Labs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Quaility Labs?

Has any one done any testing on Quality Labs?, There are many concerns about this line, because
    not many have tried it. It seems like a great price and selection.

You'll be very satisfied, bro.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
      You'll be very satisfied, bro.
      Hey Liquid how does it compare to GP as far as dosing? Over, under, right on???? The price is just to good to be true. You know the old saying.....

Comment

Its new bud... but naps wouldnt put it up if he didnt believe in it.. wouldnt risk is rep like that .. so buy with confidence

Comment

YO RONNY

Wheres the analysis hahaha?
          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

doubt thatll be coming for a while, bigger fish to fry im sure

Comment

The quality is very good. Smooth. I'd rank it right up there with GP.

Comment

LOL..
                These babies are in the lab right now. The fact that we don't post everything doesn't mean we sit still.
                Naps tries his best to control quality of all raws and carreirs, i wouldn't work for him if it was opposite.
                You know me Cruz..

Also do a lot of peptides now. Quality is baaaad!! The Chinese LE shuts down production, so some middleman start selling crap..buyer beware.. I'll post some SDS-es

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                YO RONNY

Wheres the analysis hahaha?
                Attached Files

Comment

outstanding Ronny. you are the man. been using some of that last couple weeks, so i'm fairly certain how it will turn out anyway, but it's always nice to see it in writing. especially from a trusted source like yourself. good lookin' out for the bros, bro!
                  Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                    LOL..
                    These babies are in the lab right now. The fact that we don't post everything doesn't mean we sit still.
                    Naps tries his best to control quality of all raws and carreirs, i wouldn't work for him if it was opposite.
                    You know me Cruz..

Also do a lot of peptides now. Quality is baaaad!! The Chinese LE shuts down production, so some middleman start selling crap..buyer beware.. I'll post some SDS-es
                    I knew youd have something up your sleeve
                    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

lol well atleast good reviews r coming in about qdl... seriously with the peptides where do we go then..we have no way of knowing who is the middle man ect.. so looking forward to those reviews ronnie

Comment

QD is top notch

Comment

RONNIET... how long does it take to test such things? I am very interested in the process.

Comment

What's the TRUE bottom line about GDL quality??

Comment

The gear is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X