You pee for us, Marine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You pee for us, Marine!

This has to do with the video that popped up a couple of days ago. It’s 40 seconds, and it shows four Marines standing above the bodies of some dead Taliban.
    Peeing on them.
    “Have a great day, buddy,” one of the Marines says to the corpse at his feet.
    Let’s review.
    America is at war with militant Islam. In Afghanistan, the Taliban is militant Islam. In Afghanistan, the Taliban gave refuge and support to Al Qaeda as it prepared the attacks of September 11. In Afghanistan, the Taliban works around the clock to put American servicemen in their graves.
    The Taliban is the bad guys.
    And the United States Marines are the good guys.
    And this is much ado about nothing.
    Because the brass are crapping their pants.
    “This is egregious, disgusting behavior,” said Pentagon spokesman Capt. John Kirby. “It turned my stomach.”
    Kirby’s branch of the service is not listed, but I’m guessing it’s Girl Scouts.
    It turned his stomach?
    We are a nation at war. We’ve had thousands of Americans die. We’ve brought hundreds of thousands home with losses of limb and mind, and THIS turns his stomach?
    That’s not exactly a warrior spirit.
    And it makes you wish that men like those urinating Marines were running this operation.
    But they are not.
    And they will be crucified.
    Because our military establishment specializes in throwing young GIs under the bus. Any number of desk jockeys and political generals are glad to backstab as many warriors as they can. In the White House and at the Pentagon, the god of political correctness is fed with the frequent sacrifice of young soldiers’ careers.
    You send people to war, but heaven help them if they act like it. Hamstrung by Marquis of Queensbury rules in a bar fight with savages, our GIs are attacked by enemy fighters on one side and government lawyers on the other.
    It’s a funny game where no one has their back.
    Except the American people.
    Which gets me back to my point.
    You pee for us all, Marine.
    That group of Camp Lejeune snipers is condemned by the political generals, but embraced by the American people.
    Because that’s what you get when you screw with the United States of America. You get a bullet through the brainpan, and we’re going to line up to spit on the pieces.
    Unless we have a full bladder.
    And show the YouTube far and wide, as a warning to your pals. This is what it means to mess with America. The pantywaists in the Pentagon might want to win your hearts and minds, but the men pulling the triggers want to snap your freaking necks.
    And some 310 million real Americans feel the same way. Mess with the best, die like the rest. The sooner the better, the more the merrier, and don’t be surprised if it’s not holy water you get sprinkled with.
    Real people aren’t bothered by this.
    Real people believe this is how war should be fought.
    Real people think that we’ve pussyfooted around long enough, it’s time to make the rubble bounce. Pull the B52s out of the barn and let’s light those mo-fos up.
    And real people are sick and tired of the feigned indignation coming out of the Pentagon and White House. Life is not group therapy and war is not run by “Robert Rules of Order.” War is where you kill people and break the will of a society.
    War is where you make the other guy cry “Uncle.”
    Ask the people of Hiroshima and Dresden.
    You attack the United States and you die. You die ugly. There are only two sure winners – us and the maggots. And any people, nation or religion that can’t stand that heat should stay the hell out of the kitchen.
    So if you don’t want to be blown to bits and pieces, and pissed on by fine examples of American manhood, then you better stay home with mama. You better lay off the jihad. You better learn some manners and mind your Ps and Qs.
    Because Lady Liberty is shaking her fist.
    And that’s not just some words in a song.
    That’s our pledge.
    We’re going to kill you, and we’re going to cheer the men who do it.
    And the rest of you goat-bearded savages better shake in your sandals, because those Marines pee for us.
    And they’re coming for you next.
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

This is also my opinion, so if your is not the same, don't bash me because this is mine!!! Take a look at what they do when they kill one of ours, they do some disgusting things to our men and women when they have the chance, but you won't see or hear our government say anything about that!!!! I have so much more to say but I wont, cause I know someone some where will be pissed off at me!!!!!!!! Fuck Afghanistan!!!!
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
      This is also my opinion, so if your is not the same, don't bash me because this is mine!!! Take a look at what they do when they kill one of ours, they do some disgusting things to our men and women when they have the chance, but you won't see or hear our government say anything about that!!!! I have so much more to say but I wont, cause I know someone some where will be pissed off at me!!!!!!!! Fuck Afghanistan!!!!
      Indeed!!! I will never understand why people get all twisted about shit like this, it's war...there are worse things going on that u never hear about. We all saw what Quadaffi had happen when he bought it. This is cliche but...WAR IS HELL. Body desecration has been goin on for thousands of years, is it right, prob not, but as long as people keep trying to kill each other over religion, money, etc...this is going to happen

Comment

I agree with the statment of "fighting over money and religion", never gonna end...ever...!! The "statements" people make today have changed, that is certian......The way people "feel" ...about thinks today, that has not changed, that is for certian...!! "My two cents"
        one-more
        one-more
        Last edited by one-more; 01-23-2012, 01:14 PM.
        test

Comment

This wasn't the first time it happend. It's just the first time the media got a hold of it. Liberals are crying about foul play. Anything goes in war. MrBig is right they do the same, they just don't have the propaganda to exploit it. And it would really be news if it was done to the Marines, it only when the Marines do it to someone else.

Comment

fuck afghanistan, fuck iraq, fuck allah, i screwed you deep in the ass.

my opinion, I'm a U.S. Marine. Hoo-rah!
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

On 28/02/91 I saw firsthand the after math of the infamous "Highway of death" at the Iraqi/Kuwaiti border There was no remorse or pity in my heart for any of the men who died there. There was no outpouring of outrage from the media. There was some limited negative press on the matter, but nothing like what we're seeing on this.
              Kind of a strong indication of the pussified turn this country has taken.
              My father collected ears in Vietnam. By the order of his superiors, so they could confirm numbers of enemy dead.
              I'm the fourth generation of my family baptized by fire.
              I may also be the last.
              My son shouldn't have to be worried that he will be persecuted for doing his job.
              timguinness
              Last edited by timguinness; 01-23-2012, 02:57 PM.
              Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

This subject makes my prostate grow by the second. You have a group of terrorist that capture and decapatate U.S. soldiers or citizens and they are not held accountable. We kill and pee on their bodies we get in trouble for it. All is fair in love and war. Im sick of the U.S. political correctness.
                Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

"GYM + JUICE"

Comment

The only thing that I would have done differently is that I would have taken a shit on them instead of pissing

Comment

Originally posted by 1500 View Post
                      The only thing that I would have done differently is that I would have taken a shit on them instead of pissing
                      i cant agree more
                      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by 1500 View Post
                        LMFAO! There's only 1 problem with that scenario. You don't really want to get caught with your pants down in a combat zone!

Comment

Working...
                        X