• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powerhouse View Post
    keep us updated bro
    oh of course. haha

Comment

it's been a long time since i was an actual athlete,, but i have been juicing on and off for the better part of 20 years. i have always kept it simple, never straying far from my favorite cycles. but if there is one thing i do know, it's high quality test. mostly prop, enant, and sust.

after only a few days since my QDL goodies arrived, (shockingly fast i might add) i can safely say that they are definitely right in line with the quality of my beloved GP. i will of course go back to GP when it's available, but QDL is an excellent alternative until that time comes.

if and when the analysis of QDL comes thru, i can say without fear of contradiction that you will all be pleased.

order with confidence bros. love from tampa
      Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Thanks Timguinness!! Great review!!
        " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
          it's been a long time since i was an actual athlete,, but i have been juicing on and off for the better part of 20 years. i have always kept it simple, never straying far from my favorite cycles. but if there is one thing i do know, it's high quality test. mostly prop, enant, and sust.

after only a few days since my QDL goodies arrived, (shockingly fast i might add) i can safely say that they are definitely right in line with the quality of my beloved GP. i will of course go back to GP when it's available, but QDL is an excellent alternative until that time comes.

if and when the analysis of QDL comes thru, i can say without fear of contradiction that you will all be pleased.

order with confidence bros. love from tampa
          thanks bro.. i have been looking around for this.. would like to see a few more

Comment

I got some dbol from qdlabs the other day its legit I could feel it working almost immediately. that shit will swol u up dude. Make sure you take some nolva and milk thistle with that homeie. Good Product!!!!!
            bamacamp29
            Last edited by bamacamp29; 01-16-2014, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Do you notice any odd side effects? I hear so much stuff that it has me paranoid, but I'm learning a lot reading and finding MOST of the problems to be from users overdosing, or not cycling off. I hear about D-Bol a lot, and don't see any harm in trying in 1 or 2 months.

Comment

Working...
              X