No announcement yet.

QD Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well fast is right, this is the quickest I've ever received my gifts, under 2 weeks T/A.... Impressive !! Gear( QDL )look great !! Stay tuned bros !!
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

are the bottles unlabeled like in the photos?
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Labels on all product... No worries bro... Looks great, I'm stoked...
        "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

try not to give specifics on your orders guys.. like dates! for ur safety

Comment

Good call...just found out about that...

Comment

Ugh again with the dates PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, both post deleted

Comment

hey mightymouse. what did you order? looking forward to hear ur opinion on QD. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                    are the bottles unlabeled like in the photos?
                    I believe i read that they just havent had a chance to upload photos yet. That would suck if they had no markings......but i really don't think any lab would be that lame.......or would they???
                    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

have some of there cyp, turinabol, dbol, and adex on the way, will let you all know how it goes ;]

Comment

Originally posted by roachboy101 View Post
                        have some of there cyp, turinabol, dbol, and adex on the way, will let you all know how it goes ;]
                        keep us updated bro

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                          try not to give specifics on your orders guys.. like dates! for ur safety
                          Exactly Bluelabel, hence why I said I'd be looking anytime now, hope my post was straight and no lines were crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by biggie View Post
                            hey mightymouse. what did you order? looking forward to hear ur opinion on QD. Thx
                            Test E, TBol and A bombs.... It all looks great... Pinned a few min ago and what a smooth sail !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
                              Test E, TBol and A bombs.... It all looks great... Pinned a few min ago and what a smooth sail !!
                              Sounds good. I'd like to try some QD also... just waiting to hear back from some Reps. I've tried GP TestE and Tbol=Awesome...hoping that the QD will be nearly as effective.

Keeps us up to date!

Comment

you will be pleased... plus its on sale.. can't go wrong.. generic and genshi are good choices as well tho man they have been around for a while and have great reviews

Comment

Working...
                                X