• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pct for tren win test

I need help just got my goods but now i need my pct here's my cycle
    Test prop 100mg eod weeks 1-9
    Tren ace 75 mg eod weeks 3-9
    Winn tabs. 60 mg ed weeks 5-9

Btw I ran this last summer (finised in aug) with anavar instead of whinny and I was super happy with my results now in jan I've lost about 5lbs and I still look pretty good. But this time I want to run it with pct cause I found our sponser I didn't know about sources besides locals. And I also felt awesome while I was on it honestly I didnt get any sides besides minor acne which I always get anyway cause I've always worked out, about 16 years now. That also wasn't my first cycle or was my 5th my first one was back in 2003 (one every 2 years)but it was my first tren cycle. I want to keep 100% this time so if any one has any pct ideas for me please let me know what the best would be. Money isnt an issue
    mortirius123
    Last edited by mortirius123; 01-17-2012, 09:13 PM.

well with $ no issue;
    I like HCG between end of cycle + PCT - 2x2500ius or 3x1500ius - or thruout cycle @ 250ius a wk

PCT - Nolva + GH (GH great for PCT -anticatabolic)
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Bro, you'd be much better off using Mast with the Tren Ace and Prop. All fast acting with ED or EOD injections needed. I'd mix the Mast and drop the Winny, for sure. Winny has too many negatives with Mast goes very well with Tren and Test! Anti estrogen benefits from it as well. No sore and stiff joints. This stack will give you some incredible lean gains.

Try Cut Stack 750 from Gen Shi. It has all 3 combined at a 50/50/50 dose of each ingredient. They make products like this for the amazing results and how they perfectly compliment each other.

Pm me if anyone has any questions.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

There is a sweet mix of all 3 called Cut Stack from QD for a sweet price. Huge sale going on now. It contains all 3.

Any questions, pm me
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
        X