Dependable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flashman View Post
    I have ordered several times from rxhealth and i guess they are the same company. No problem with several orders, but when i switched to rxpro i never recieved my package.
    so there is no more rxheath? just prohub? im confused

Comment

no. it is not.
      "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty49er View Post
        no. it is not.
        you ever use these guys? idk anyone personally who has..when i tried to contact them about some stuff months back they never got back to me...i just moved on
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

does anyone know of a good place to order from?

Comment

Um hello naps Lol!
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by mykul68 View Post
              I've been wondering what the deal is with Prohub as well but the rules seem to prohibit asking about them. I like this forum but wish there was a way find other reliable sources since the sponsor is closed for an undetermined length of time. I am new to juice but have researched all injectables and orals for months. I am ready to invest but lack the means to do so.
              How long have you been bodybuilding and training? You can read all the articles for "months" but if you havent been trainng for years then you may not realize that gears does nothing for one that has not mastered the arrt of diet , lifting and how you as an individual responds. Your first cycle should best be just Test , but you should have already brought your body above natural boundries .
              The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

so no one has any recent transaction with them if so how did the order go bill did you ever get that order....

Comment

prohub is g2g. i always purchase gear from them too. although there "live help" at times is difficult to get through. One time my gear to 30 days to get to me. I was able to get through there "live help" and actually chatted with a front desk helper. she asked for my order# and all, and my gear got to me later on!! Prohub is g2g!!

Comment

16 weeks!!!! dude go prohubs website, log in, and click on the "live help" box. You should talk live to a front desk helper. she will ask you for your order# and first and last name. she will ask you what the proble is. tell her you havent gotten you shit yet. she then will check and tell you its on its way, just to wait. sometimes they need a response from the buyer so that they know exactly whats wrong. Good luck man!!

Comment

This year i have ordered gear from prohub 3 times already. They are open, they have always been open. prohub looks like a little cheap,unrealiable website, but they know what they are doing. they will send you your shit!!! sometimes might take about 20-28 days. at day 30 or so, log into the website, click on the "help desk" and you will receive live help from someone. tell them you havent gotten your shit yet. they will then ask you for your first name, last name, username and order#. The helper will say that the gear is on its way now, there must of been a delay or some shit. Trust me, its happened to me before. But they will send you your shit ASAP!!! Prohub is G2G!!!!

Comment

16 weeks!!!! dude go prohubs website, log in, and click on the "live help" box. You should talk live to a front desk helper. she will ask you for your order# and first and last name. she will ask you what the proble is. tell her you havent gotten you shit yet. she then will check and tell you its on its way, just to wait. sometimes they need a response from the buyer so that they know exactly whats wrong. Good luck man!!

Comment

This year i have ordered gear from prohub 3 times already. They are open, they have always been open. prohub looks like a little cheap,unrealiable website, but they know what they are doing. they will send you your shit!!! sometimes might take about 20-28 days. at day 30 or so, log into the website, click on the "help desk" and you will receive live help from someone. tell them you havent gotten your shit yet. they will then ask you for your first name, last name, username and order#. The helper will say that the gear is on its way now, there must of been a delay or some shit. Trust me, its happened to me before. But they will send you your shit ASAP!!! Prohub is G2G!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X