Dependable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dependable?

I haven't seen any recent post on prohub, anybody done recent business with them? Are they good to go?

Re: Prohub

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
    I haven't seen any recent post on prohub, anybody done recent business with them? Are they good to go?
    I've been wondering what the deal is with Prohub as well but the rules seem to prohibit asking about them. I like this forum but wish there was a way find other reliable sources since the sponsor is closed for an undetermined length of time. I am new to juice but have researched all injectables and orals for months. I am ready to invest but lack the means to do so.
    If you drink don't drive. If you drive don't drink. Two bodies of mass cannot occupy the same space at the same time.

Comment

I deal with these guys they are g2g.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

not recent .. but i have used them a few times in the past and everything went well

Comment

Has somebody order this yaer, are they open?

Comment

I ordered 8 weeks ago and still havent recieved mine. They don't answer to my emails so i don't have a clue if its gonna show up or not :S.

Comment

Originally posted by flashman View Post
              I ordered 8 weeks ago and still havent recieved mine. They don't answer to my emails so i don't have a clue if its gonna show up or not :S.
              Shoot me a pm with your order number i will hit them up.

Comment

Newb so be nice, whats with everyone taking 6 weeks to ship?????? They all say 2-3weeks which if you ask me is already 2 weeks too long. Then im still waiting till week 6 for any packages. Seems some places only ship after you'v lit a match under their a$$

Comment

Originally posted by Its...YoMama! View Post
                  Newb so be nice, whats with everyone taking 6 weeks to ship?????? They all say 2-3weeks which if you ask me is already 2 weeks too long. Then im still waiting till week 6 for any packages. Seems some places only ship after you'v lit a match under their a$$
                  Keep in mind its not kmart your ordering from what also remember what your getting, its not like ordering protein.

Comment

16 weeks since i ordered, Still haven't recieved anything.

Comment

That's messed up. Sorry for your loss, but thanks for letting us know not to use them.

Comment

Yea indeed, but the worst part is that there is no way of contacting them.

Comment

wow i just order thing from them

Comment

i havent personally ordered from them and i dont intend to bash them.. but friends have said that cust service is pretty much nonexistant and waits have been pretty long.. but i havent heard of them not coming thru so thats a +.. bill let me know how the order goes .. watd ya get hcg or somthing

Comment

I have ordered several times from rxhealth and i guess they are the same company. No problem with several orders, but when i switched to rxpro i never recieved my package.

Comment

Working...
                              X